Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My town just added an « anti-suicide » sign near train rails to « try » to stop incels from killing themself

Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

« Coping is a fully automated process »
★★
So i was taking my daily incel walk and than i just saw that they added that gay ass sign that says « you are important to us » with a suicide hotline number , of course we are « important » they need incels to work for them at minimum cuckwage to do « essential work » :feelskek::dab::feelshaha: … that’s so fucking gay. i never wanted to kill myself that much on those tracks since they added that sign. im staying on welfare as long as i can NEETmaxxing and ima probably kill myself on those rails after so fuck you piece of shit canadian goverment get fucked faggets:feelsthink:

Attachments

• IMG_0718.jpeg
    IMG_0718.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I wouldn't want my brocels to die

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

Your oneitis bodycount > My postcount
★★★★★
Jfl

"Keep working for us goy"
adb.png

C

Chill

Banned
-
Don't kill yourself and bother people, just keep suffering in silence.

Logic55

Logic55

Commander
★★
The only way to prevent incels from committing suicide is to implement Marxism-Rodgerism :feelskek:

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Don't kill yourself and bother people, just keep suffering in silence.
yeah pretty sure they are more worried about the rail temporarily being shut down than the mangled low value male.

Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

★★
yeah pretty sure they are more worried about the rail temporarily being shut down than the mangled low value male.
Sad but true jfl :feelshaha:

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Yep, also they charge your family for the cleanup.

Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

★★
Yep, also they charge your family for the cleanup.
is it actually true ? JFL :feelshaha: to any incel who hate their entire family passionately , this might be the way to go if so:dab:

W

Wilmoty_95

Recruit
★★
This might sound odd, but why a train?
There are so many other painless methods of killing yourself, I don't understand. Getting killed by a train is pretty horrific in concept, and I imagine more so in reality.

Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

★★
This might sound odd, but why a train?
There are so many other painless methods of killing yourself, I don't understand. Getting killed by a train is pretty horrific in concept, and I imagine more so in reality.
it’s more « dramatic » maybe
? idk :feelshaha: tbh it doesn’t look too bad … you just lay your neck on the rails and rot until all of a sudden everything is over :panties: they do it all the times in india :feelshaha:

Zozizo

Zozizo

wanna see ur bobs & vagene
★★★★★
Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Veteran
★★★★
Yes important to the jews

I want virgin girl

I want virgin girl

Officer
★★★
Yeah, sure, call the number and guess what will happen. Some foid will laugh at you and hang up. Useless numbers that never help. There is not a single person whose life got better after calling such a number. You don´t need to talk with people; you need to fix your inceldom. The damage is also not possible to fix once you cross your twenties because you already missed out on teen love, and it only gets worse from there.

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
is it actually true ? JFL :feelshaha: to any incel who hate their entire family passionately , this might be the way to go if so:dab:
Japan yes, probably other countries too.

Robo_Cope

Robo_Cope

★★
Yeah, sure, call the number and guess what will happen. Some foid will laugh at you and hang up. Useless numbers that never help. There is not a single person whose life got better after calling such a number. You don´t need to talk with people; you need to fix your inceldom. The damage is also not possible to fix once you cross your twenties because you already missed out on teen love, and it only gets worse from there.
:feelshaha: i’ve got an online friend he basically said the same thing , he called the suicide hotline a few times but they are legally not allowed to give any advices whatsoever so basically their job is to listen to your incels problems while pretending to care JFL :feelsclown: how the fuck is it gonna help anyone whatsoever ? that doesn’t make any sense … maybe suicide hotline were invented by foids and soyboys to leech money from the government as an easy ass job « pretending to care while sitting on the phone all days while also virtue signaling that you *save people life* for a living JFL » fuck this shit :feelskek:

Last edited:
I want virgin girl

I want virgin girl

Officer
★★★
:feelshaha: i’ve got an online friend he basically said the same thing , he called the suicide hotline a few times but they are legally not allowed to give any advices whatsoever so basically their job is to listen to your incels problems while pretending to care JFL :feelsclown: how the fuck is it gonna help anyone whatsoever ? that doesn’t make any sense … maybe suicide hotline were invented by foids and soyboys to leech money from the government as an easy ass job « pretending to care while sitting on the phone all days while also virtue signaling that you *save people life* for a living JFL » fuck this shit :feelskek:
This is something that might help you if you are frustrated and need to talk about your problems, or maybe if you are sad because a relative passed or something, although I am starting to think you would not get any sympathy from the toilet anyway. But for an inceldom? They should give you free cosmetic surgery if they really want to help. Imagine you call them and tell them you feel suicidal. In some countries, they can send you to a mental hospital for this. You will be humiliated, you will lose even more time there, and you will come out of there as the same virgin you were when they admitted you. Only negatives, no positives.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
:feelskek:
Too bad I never saw this sign, it'd be my prefered kms-planning spot :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8