Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My toenail fell off due to an injury.

Evil Pigeonn

Evil Pigeonn

Screaming at the rain™
★★★★★
I've kept it preserved in a pouch. I was thinking of taking it to college tomorrow and dropping it one of my foid classmates's water bottles

What do you guys think? Any better ideas?

A part of you will go into that foid. Ascension? :feelsohh:

A part of you will go into that foid. Ascension? :feelsohh:
Even if she doesn't swallow it, atleast the dead cells and dirt are still going to get mixed in the water so that's good enough for me

Just be Mallu is LAW

I've kept it preserved in a pouch. I was thinking of taking it to college tomorrow and dropping it one of my foid classmates's water bottles

You should grind it up and put the powder inside

your plan is already good enough

That's the cost of a jew

Make sure it's a super stuck-up, egotistical white girl, at least a HTB. They totally deserve this more than anyone.

Make sure it's a super stuck-up, egotistical white girl, at least a HTB. They totally deserve this more than anyone.
White HTB in curryland :y'all:

Use a smoothie mixer, make mashed potatoes for her, Mix them together and watch her eat the smothie mixed toenail in the potato mash

Mash the potatoes yourself, The toenail goes into the smoothie mixxer then mix.