Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My time away from the forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Over the last few weeks I've been spending a lot of time away from here, I've been posting here and there (maybe 2-3 messages a week) but I'd say I've cut down my time spent on this site by 90%

Conclusions: I felt a bit better for the first few weeks but eventually I keep getting reminded of looks theory and the blackpill. It's inescapable, I tell myself that coming here is pointless because all it does is drag me further into depression but I keep coming back, because you guys are the only ones who understand my life.

How do you guys get through every day? I feel worse and worse with every minute

Over the last few weeks I've been spending a lot of time away from here, I've been posting here and there (maybe 2-3 messages a week) but I'd say I've cut down my time spent on this site by 90%

Conclusions: I felt a bit better for the first few weeks but eventually I keep getting reminded of looks theory and the blackpill. It's inescapable, I tell myself that coming here is pointless because all it does is drag me further into depression but I keep coming back, because you guys are the only ones who understand my life.

Cope.
In this Forum i feel at home.

It has become my second home indeed.

I would feel worse if i wasnt on here tbh

i once didnt come to the site for months cuz i was worried the uni might find out and i will be exposed lol i am a paranoid fuck

where else do you want to hang out online but here? social media normies infested everything else.

I would feel worse if i wasnt on here tbh

My idea was that if I didn't come here then I wouldn't be thinking about girls and shit every minute, I could just cope in peace... But that hasn't really happened

where else do you want to hang out online but here? social media normies infested everything else.

Yeah you're right.

i once didnt come to the site for months cuz i was worried the uni might find out and i will be exposed lol i am a paranoid fuck
Lol I browsed this site at my uni library

Coping for me is when someone trys to hide themselves from reality by avoiding subjects, or topics that may inflict damage on the psyche.
After much tribulation, you simply get used to it.

Hobbys and such are not cope ( Even tho some folks here may have a different view on that, and that´s okay )
They´re the things that you put your love, passion, and eventually you fuse your soul into.
That´s what i do, and it relieves all the stress of knowing how fucked up this hellhole truly is.
While keeping my blackpilled mindset.
Everything is clear now.
From time to time, anxiety hits the door, but i brush it off with logical facts, and it simply boils down again.
Irrational fear is an enemy that has to be brought down, all by yourself.

Such is life as an Incel.

Leaving this place to feel better is blue pilled.

The blackpil is our struggle. It tastes bitter most days but learning to deal with it will make us more powerful. Normies can't face reality, and that makes them weak little shitbags. That's why normies need their safe spaces.

Well you just do, watch the other cope thread.
Doing stupid shit to keep one occupied

I also haven't been here for months. I kinda grew up. I'm not physically attractive. So what? The world is just a stage. We are just role playing all the time. I'm not "Chad", but I don't feel excluded. These people can keep playing their games, I don't need to be on stage.

I went on a 1+ year hiatus. I thought of this place a lot, whenever a feeling came up that reminded me of the injustices I faced. The disgusting hypocrisy of this society just emboldens the blackpill and the path of egoism.

i try to take long breaks on this site, or keep myself from commenting. but this is the only place i feel at home, i remember incels on reddit back in 2015, when i first discovered the black pill i felt like i wasnt lost for the first time in my life. when your an outcast, the bottom of society, a subhuman some may call you, these places where we can openly discuss how we feel is the only place we have, no wonder everywhere i go i feel depressed, ill work many days and just feel like shit, living in a city full of chads and stacy and liberal cucks, but when i come on here its like im with my brothers. even as a nigger-cel, i feel more at home with my fellow alt right cels and loli-cels, etc. we all have one thing in common, society and females rejected us, and no matter what we do we will always be seen as monsters in society. but we are not monsters, we are human, and all humans need a home. this place is the one and only home i have, here i can laugh and cry tears of joys, just reading banter and shit. cucks will never understand, they worship woman and will do anything for a whiff of cunt, they worship woman like gods while projecting horrible shit they do, onto us. we are the real feminist, treating woman like equals. but here i feel im among real men, as long as we dont worship woman and keep this site blackpilled, i can be happy i have one place that wont allow cucks to insult us for no reason other than our ugliness. this is the one place in all of society where im not a nigger, or loser, poor, smart or dumb, etc. im just a incel, like all others here.

I only come to this defeatist shithole to wallow in self-pity and misery when depression/social anxiety cranks up the volume. A lot of things here are straight up bullshit, but parroted to cope and be lazy. Not to mention fakecels are worshipped here like FACEandLMS a self admitted fakecel. If you can, try to stay away from here as much as you can though visiting when happenings like bagel manlet are funny.

When will people learn that leaving the forum to escape the blackpill never works

I only come to this defeatist shithole to wallow in self-pity and misery when depression/social anxiety cranks up the volume. A lot of things here are straight up bullshit, but parroted to cope and be lazy. Not to mention fakecels are worshipped here like FACEandLMS a self admitted fakecel. If you can, try to stay away from here as much as you can though visiting when happenings like bagel manlet are funny.
You don’t exactly sound like a Chadlite :feelskek:

Hobbys and such are not cope ( Even tho some folks here may have a different view on that, and that´s okay )
They´re the things that you put your love, passion, and eventually you fuse your soul into.
That´s what i do, and it relieves all the stress of knowing how fucked up this hellhole truly is.
While keeping my blackpilled mindset.
Everything is clear now.
From time to time, anxiety hits the door, but i brush it off with logical facts, and it simply boils down again.
Irrational fear is an enemy that has to be brought down, all by yourself.

This is basically my belief. A cope would be something like "girls go for short guys bro!" but having passion in some hobby/craft/ whatever isn't cope, its beauty in this fleeting life

Cope. You are here forever

Yeah i try to take some time away but for now i cant. I spend more time on braincels (even tho its more cucked but idc at this point). TBH I just think there should always be places to discuss the blackpill as no one else seems to agree with it (excpet for pockets of people here and there)

This is basically my belief. A cope would be something like "girls go for short guys bro!" but having passion in some hobby/craft/ whatever isn't cope, its beauty in this fleeting life
Exactly.