Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My thoughts on women in the past compared to now

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Screenshot 20241002 190752

In 2020, 2021, I put my natural hatred of women aside in my attempt to connect with a woman. As you can imagine getting close to a girl (A BACKSTABBING CUNT WHO BLOCKED ME AFTER I SHOWED MY FACE) only ended up making me hate them more. Anymore I don't care as much about getting their approval. Pic related

I feel like maturity is realizing that foids are boring, disgusting people and that things normies wax lyrical about, like 'chemistry,' are just boring and mechanical processes

I feel like maturity is realizing that foids are boring, disgusting people and that things normies wax lyrical about, like 'chemistry,' are just boring and mechanical processes
Exactly. The only reason men find women interesting is the thing between are legs. I dare you try to talk to a woman after nutting

View attachment 1282374

In 2020, 2021, I put my natural hatred of women aside in my attempt to connect with a woman. As you can imagine getting close to a girl (A BACKSTABBING CUNT WHO BLOCKED ME AFTER I SHOWED MY FACE) only ended up making me hate them more. Anymore I don't care as much about getting their approval. Pic related
Fucking vile holes std infect fucking whor

The actual subhumans causing societal regression to huehuehuehue nigger.
Put on a collar lookie here BiTch Im MASSA
Teddy Bear Suit GIF by Arithmancy

Exactly. The only reason men find women interesting is the thing between are legs. I dare you try to talk to a woman after nutting
There's nothing, except if She is a literal clone with my cells but different biology.