Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I got in a fist fight with my father last night

I just don't think there's any helping me anymore.

I'm gonna take a nap cause I haven't slept well. I'll talk to you guys in a little bit. Love you all, take care.

Everything's just too damn expensive nowadays. I can't imagine having to pay for four tires. I don't even think I'll be able to afford 1 jfl. I think I might have a spare though in the back that I'll put on for the time being. :feelsokman:
I know fuckers that buy used tyres... Lol. It's far better to just buy super cheap new ones.

Everything's just too damn expensive nowadays. I can't imagine having to pay for four tires. I don't even think I'll be able to afford 1 jfl. I think I might have a spare though in the back that I'll put on for the time being. :feelsokman:
Keep in mind the spare is likely a donut tire (smaller than the rest). Will drive shitty and if it’s on the drive axle, it will make the differential constantly work more. Is your car front wheel drive or rear wheel drive?

I know fuckers that buy used tyres... Lol. It's far better to just buy super cheap new ones.
We bought 4 used tires for an old econoline HD van for $50 a tire. Best deal ever and they lasted 6+ years

Keep in mind the spare is likely a donut tire (smaller than the rest). Will drive shitty and if it’s on the drive axle, it will make the differential constantly work more. Is your car front wheel drive or rear wheel drive?
I think it's front wheel drive. I'll get a new tire soon. Just gotta save some money.

I think it's front wheel drive. I'll get a new tire soon. Just gotta save some money.
Ok. Most cars are front wheel drive. My truck is RWD and sometimes can even spin the tires taking out. Makes a badass squeal sound.

Maybe I can thug max or dark triad maxx to get some pussy :feelshehe:

Tldr:

I went down to the mountains to try and jump last night, called my sister, my family showed up, and my dad was pissed. We got in an argument, and I punched him in the face, he punched me back, and he told me that I'm a pathetic disappointment.

All of this was while I was drunk out of my mind. I called him a cuckservative, and a shitty father. Then the police showed up, and they took me to the hospital.

Just another glorious day in my life.
Try to neetbux. Use this as a opportunity.

Ouch! Dude I knew got the $15, two week, one's lol
Brutal. At least these were decent used tires, lol. New ones would have been like $200 a piece

Try to neetbux. Use this as a opportunity.
I'm gonna try and see if I can when I go to get kike pills. I need a break from working so bad. There is no way I am mentally well enough to work right now.

Wow. Makes me glad I'm a scooter bikecel.

Premierium tires are ~$35. And lasts long time
Nice to have a vehicle that cheap to maintain. I’m dreading the price for when my truck needs tires. They are wide and tall ones

Nice to have a vehicle that cheap to maintain. I’m dreading the price for when my truck needs tires. They are wide and tall ones
The bigger they are the more they are...

My condolences bro

If I had a real vehicle, I'd have to live in it to afford it!

The bigger they are the more they are...

My condolences bro
Yep. Luckily they still have good tread on them. But they are around 8 years old now and have mild dry rot cracks. In a couple years they are gonna need replacing even if they have tread because of dry rot

If I had a real vehicle, I'd have to live in it to afford it!
You’d need a big van then. Take the rear seats out of an old extended ford econoline, and you’d have a place to put a mattress

Tldr:

I went down to the mountains to try and jump last night, called my sister, my family showed up, and my dad was pissed. We got in an argument, and I punched him in the face, he punched me back, and he told me that I'm a pathetic disappointment.

All of this was while I was drunk out of my mind. I called him a cuckservative, and a shitty father. Then the police showed up, and they took me to the hospital.

I wouldn't call any of my normie family members or my friends. I'd just straight up off myself.

Kill him. That piece of shit doesn't deserve to breathe anymore. Patricide is the gateway to greatness as every great man has committed it.

Tldr:

you're a total faggot for hitting your father.

Tldr:

Based

So where's the full story?
full

So where's the full story?
full
Tbh that's really all there was to it. Before all that happened I was arguing with some normies I used to know through text. Imagine the gaslight I received when I told them about my problems jfl

You guys are the only people I have in this world. Sadly my own family doesn't understand.

He didn't want to kill himself, he just wanted attention.
If I didn't want to kill myself then I wouldn't have gotten as mad as I did at my father for not showing any sympathy towards me you stupid fucking grAY smh..

Jfl at people pretending like they've walked a mile in my shoes.

You guys are the only people I have in this world. Sadly my own family doesn't understand.
My family doesn't understand either.
Ironically normies banning incels from every corner of the internet has made the incel "community" tighter
full

I havent got in a fight with my step dad in a long long time but I am ready for what is to come.

I would have but I could have gotten in serious issues if I did, I won't attack, I will let him attack me on his own
Understandable. If he throws the first punch though then defend yourself brocel. :feelsokman: