Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity My therapist I went to 3 years ago (pic)

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Does anyone else's mother care about zodiac signs? :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
Why do women care about that shit!? :feelstastyman:
You know whats funny I was raised and treated exactly like a typical description of my zodiac sign (sensitive, fragile etc.) WTF :feelsbaton::reeeeee:

Even my foid therapist mentioned my zodiac sign and asked me if I'm gay (because I have a shy bladder and can't pee in public), she asked if I'm gay just because she though why would I be afraid to pee among other men is it because I'm looking at their penises?
She doesn't know why I'm afraid to urinate, she thinks like what would women do in a fucking mens' restroom, they would stare at their penises, just like men would stare in womens' restroom at women if they had a chance to not be seen.
Foid therapists are a joke, they won't help, you will feel like a joke, all she did was spit some bluepilled shit. Got my meds and never came back.

Mytherpistiwentto

the meds can be a life changer though to remove anxiety for example

I read a third of the people read them. :feelstrash:

Prolly all foids.

It's perfectly normal. Loads of people prefer to pee in the cubical rather than the urinal.

Also jfl at that "therapist" bringing up zodiac signs wtf

( I have a shy bladder and can't pee in public), she asked if I'm gay just because she though why would I be afraid to pee among other men is it because I'm looking at their penises?
Same here. I never pee in public urinals and always use the stalls if I can help it. I don't want anyone to see my small peen, neither do I wan't to accidentally see anyone elses. Plus stalls are generally cleaner.

I had to go to a foid government bitch after my school founded out about my suicide attempt (no physical injuries or shit like that still had to speak to government mental health helpers though) and the foid was the most cold and distant bitch I ever met; monotone voice speaking as if she didn't want to be there, made uncomfortable about my spergness and my obvious wanting of wanting to not fucking be there while she put in the minimum most effort.

Any sympathetic foid would feel bad and would have hugged me and been warm and nurturing, but her, and an army of other foid helpers weren't and spend more time having actual conversations with my mother who they were more concerned about her mental health after she found out about my attempt.

''how are you feeling after your SON's suicide attempt?'' fine.
''OK, good, I won't bother talking to your son though'':feelstastyman:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqskdnjYo_0

Sorry to hear that, also I've seen alot of stacies while chadfishing on tinder and sometimes instagram, their bios are saying: "future psychologist", how does anyone take them seriously, men should be offered men therapists vice verca. :cryfeels:

Let me geuss, every session is the same topic but almost different wording?

I only piss in stalls, doesn’t make me gay

Let me geuss, every session is the same topic but almost different wording?
1st session I didn't tell my problems
2nd sessions I told few things, was prescribed schizophrenia medication drank them for 2 months.
never went back

Does anyone else's mother care about zodiac signs? :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:
Why do women care about that shit!? :feelstastyman:
You know whats funny I was raised and treated exactly like a typical description of my zodiac sign (sensitive, fragile etc.) WTF :feelsbaton::reeeeee:

Even my foid therapist mentioned my zodiac sign and asked me if I'm gay (because I have a shy bladder and can't pee in public), she asked if I'm gay just because she though why would I be afraid to pee among other men is it because I'm looking at their penises?
She doesn't know why I'm afraid to urinate, she thinks like what would women do in a fucking mens' restroom, they would stare at their penises, just like men would stare in womens' restroom at women if they had a chance to not be seen.
Foid therapists are a joke, they won't help, you will feel like a joke, all she did was spit some bluepilled shit. Got my meds and never came back.

View attachment 365924

Freudian Penis-focused Psychoanalysis that is stuck in the 19th Century, Star signs, ...
Oh boy, guess its time for a new therapist.

some foids are vehemently against astrology, as if it's a serious subject that merits discussion.

Almost all the Female therapists I've had were all gigastacies

Just piss on the walls theory legit. also jfl at the zodiac signs :feelskek::feelskek: retarded femoid stuff

Ironic how my zodiac sign is virgo