Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My theory on how you exist in instathot world as a low value male

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I think i have a theory as to how to survive romantically in this instathat world of huge validation for women above a certain looks threshold eg 4/10 and anything above lower tier becky, with the bonus being so big they are catapulted to chad only.

I believe the only way to even survive mentally is to literally play the game with hard and fast rules, these rules being.

1) Dont even look at 5.5/10+ women, DONT EVEN CONSIDER THEY EXIST, EVEN NON SEXUALLY, BLANK THEM OUT ERASE THEM FROM YOUR REALITY, it is over for 80% of men with these women, you CANNOT ACHIEVE THEM AS A LOW VALUE NORMAL MALE, EG 5/10 OR UNDER.

2) Try and limit visiting chad and stacey heavy environments, anywhere where there is a heavy social element is chocked full or 6+/10 normans of either sex, THIS IS A HELL IN WHATEVER CONTEXT FOR INCELS, IT IS LITERALLY PSYCHOLOGICAL KRYPTONITE, and as i have said before its LOOKS AND HEIGHT ALL THE WAY FOR MEN IN THESE ENVIRONMENT.

3) Exclusively and only chase sub 5/10 women, but be very persistent with these types of women, actively court them, low value men are in the game for these women unlike 5+ women. I believe males have a chance with these women if they are very picky with the types they go after, especially low self esteem women, 4 and 5/10 women can still be attractive, at least to me anyway.

The elimination of chasing or looking at over 5+ women, will greatly psychologically liberate you AS THE INCIDENCE OF NEGATIVE SOCIAL INTERACTIONS DRASTICALLY REDUCES, you cant get laughed at if you never look at them if you hardly ever come into contact with them. It is the hope that kills, herr derr maybe this hot woman is different is akin to saying herrr derrr this lottery ticket bro is definitely going to win bro, the chances are the same, NONE.

This is a game of statistics, if you exclusively go after lower tier women aggressively, you will still get rejected, but the rate is much lower than going after unicorn 6+ women and lower tier women, you are playing the odds in your favour, (however slightly).

Im also talking about socially, there is also next to no point in socially interacting with 5.5+ women their ego and narcissism is pumped sky high, the odds of them again being genuine to you is astronomically low. You simply have to go after the shy awkward girl that is >5/10, again no guarantee of not being humiliated, but you greatly increase the chances of a friend that is genuine or a lay.

Also these solution are the best of a bad choice solution, as the game is getting utterly rigged for sub 5 men, and your literally choosing the difference between a rock and a very very hard place

Last edited:
I think i have a theory as to how to survive romantically in this instathat world of huge validation for women above a certain looks threshold eg 4/10 and anything above lower tier becky, with the bonus being so big they are catapulted to chad only.

I believe the only way to even survive mentally is to literally play the game with hard and fast rules, these rules being.

1) Dont even look at 5.5/10+ women, DONT EVEN CONSIDER THEY EXIST, EVEN NON SEXUALLY, BLANK THEM OUT ERASE THEM FROM YOUR REALITY, it is over for 80% of men with these women, you CANNOT ACHIEVE THEM AS A LOW VALUE NORMAL MALE, EG 5/10 OR UNDER.

2) Try and limit visiting chad and stacey heavy environments, anywhere where there is a heavy social element is chocked full or 6+/10 normans of either sex, THIS IS A HELL IN WHATEVER CONTEXT FOR INCELS, IT IS LITERALLY PSYCHOLOGICAL KRYPTONITE, and as i have said before its LOOKS AND HEIGHT ALL THE WAY FOR MEN IN THESE ENVIRONMENT.

3) Exclusively and only chase sub 5/10 women, but be very persistent with these types of women, actively court them, low value men are in the game for these women unlike 5+ women. I believe males have a chance with these women if they are very picky with the types they go after, especially low self esteem women, 4 and 5/10 women can still be attractive, at least to me anyway.

The elimination of chasing or looking at over 5+ women, will greatly psychologically liberate you AS THE INCIDENCE OF NEGATIVE SOCIAL INTERACTIONS DRASTICALLY REDUCES, you cant get laughed at if you never look at them if you hardly ever come into contact with them. It is the hope that kills, herr derr maybe this hot woman is different is akin to saying herrr derrr this lottery ticket bro is definitely going to win bro, the chances are the same, NONE.

This is a game of statistics, if you exclusively go after lower tier women aggressively, you will still get rejected, but the rate is much lower than going after unicorn 6+ women and lower tier women, you are playing the odds in your favour, (however slightly).

Im also talking about socially, there is also next to no point in socially interacting with 5.5+ women their ego and narcissism is pumped sky high, the odds of them again being genuine to you is astronomically low. You simply have to go after the shy awkward girl that is >5/10, again no guarantee of not being humiliated, but you greatly increase the chances of a friend that is genuine or a lay.

Also these solution are the best of a bad choice solution, as the game is getting utterly rigged for sub 5 men, and your literally choosing the difference between a rock and a very very hard place
100% this.

most here already do 1 and 2 by the virtue of just rotting all day
jfl if u think people here have ever even tried

most here already do 1 and 2 by the virtue of just rotting all day

jfl if u think people here have ever even tried
As usual with the herr derr, low iq, narci, know all with no plan themselves, crabs in the crowd

one question kills them stone dead

if you are infinitely wise and know the solution

where is your solution?

As usual with the herr derr, low iq, narci, know all with no plan themselves, crabs in the crowd

one question kills them stone dead

if you are infinitely wise and know the solution

where is your solution?
i wasnt disagreeing with u retard, i think its solid advice for people whoose looks are normie or above, which is basically most of this forum
the issue is that people here have never even tried to ascend and probably dont even plan to since they expect some whore to come knocking on their door wanting to fuck
doesnt bother me though, makes me happy a bunch of normies and above are wasting their prime years rotting away on this forum rather than leading a better life

i wasnt disagreeing with u retard, i think its solid advice for people whoose looks are normie or above, which is basically most of this forum
the issue is that people here have never even tried to ascend and probably dont even plan to since they expect some whore to come knocking on their door wanting to fuck
doesnt bother me though, makes me happy a bunch of normies and above are wasting their prime years rotting away on this forum rather than leading a better life
yes but you premise for the counter arguement is as flawed as mine

you have done the same as me you have assumed the target audience for the thread preemptively, with the lines :
"the issue is that people here have never even tried to ascend and probably dont even plan to since they expect some whore to come knocking on their door wanting to fuck"

You have assumed everyone on here is a volcel not incel, eg they believe they are chad and are waiting to be approached (volcel).

If you agreed with me there is literally no words in the reply that indicate you agree, you just try and refute the post, thats it, there are literally no positive elements to it.

There's no way you think someone hasn't thought of "pursue the less attractive ones". Nigga, I'd take a 1/10, double my age if it meant she was feeling me. The only caveat is that they can't be morbidly obese, like 40+ BMI. I take care of my body so it's the least I deserve, I think.

low value men are in the game for these women unlike 5+ women. I believe males have a chance with these women
Haha...no. All women, including low--tier women, are Chad only. That's like blackpill 101.

There's no way you think someone hasn't thought of "pursue the less attractive ones". Nigga, I'd take a 1/10, double my age if it meant she was feeling me. The only caveat is that they can't be morbidly obese, like 40+ BMI. I take care of my body so it's the least I deserve, I think.
No but my theory involves the complete ignorance of all above 5+, like they literally dont exist, not just sexually but socially is this built into the herr derr "pursue the less attractive" ad hominem attack.

BBBBut you reduce it to a pathetic punchline that simplifies the argument as to render it not even covering 50% of what i said and meant

go back to the houses of parliament and practice politics over there you gaslighting crab

and again ill go back to whats your grand theory of escape from inceldom?

i hear the wind all of a sudden because again you have jack

No but my theory involves the complete ignorance of all above 5+, like they literally dont exist, not just sexually but socially is this built into the herr derr "pursue the less attractive" ad hominem attack.

BBBBut you reduce it to a pathetic punchline that simplifies the argument as to render it not even covering 50% of what i said and meant

go back to the houses of parliament and practice politics over there you gaslighting crab

and again ill go back to whats your grand theory of escape from inceldom?

i hear the wind all of a sudden because again you have jack
Same shit, just packaged differently.

Since you asked, my escape plan is not an escape plan but it's to not fight against the tide. It's a losing battle, and I'd rather conserve my energy. Instead, I do things I like to do while also respecting myself enough to try to live a healthy life. Even with the zero percent chance of being in a fulfilling, reciprocating relationship, or even a woman looking at me with anything but disgust, I plan to live a happy life.

As Saint Brandon once said "when life gets tough, just give up".

Same shit, just packaged differently.

Since you asked, my escape plan is not an escape plan but it's to not fight against the tide. It's a losing battle, and I'd rather conserve my energy. Instead, I do things I like to do while also respecting myself enough to try to live a healthy life. Even with the zero percent chance of being in a fulfilling, reciprocating relationship, or even a woman looking at me with anything but disgust, I plan to live a happy life.

As Saint Brandon once said "when life gets tough, just give up".
so you give a low iq bullshit low effort response and thats it

no elaboration on how its the same shit, bbbbbbut with me using different words and emphasis

and by the way how is your plan so unbelievably dynamic as to give you the platform to shit on mine

you literally have nihilism 101, herr derrrr give up and this is levels above mine and is break through

you again have squat aaaaaand fuck off out of my thread

you utter joker

so you give a low iq bullshit low effort response and thats it

no elaboration on how its the same shit, bbbbbbut with me using different words and emphasis

and by the way how is your plan so unbelievably dynamic as to give you the platform to shit on mine

you literally have nihilism 101, herr derrrr give up and this is levels above mine and is break through

you again have squat aaaaaand fuck off out of my thread

you utter joker
Take your meds, boyo

Take your meds, boyo
is the response to people with no argument again

no addressing the topic or response it contain less information than biden has in his brain.

your gaslighting is so weak your kerosine tank is running low

fill up again and try again

doesen't really work out that way. basic juggernaut law.

Chad fucks stacies and beckies

Normies fuck ugly landwhales

Incels are left with nothing