Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity My theory on Foids

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
I forgot who but some person made a post on how foids just wanna avoid us wile the chads wanna see us fail. Well I thought of it for 30 seconds. Then I thought fuck it Im making a post. Here is my foid theory post.

Foids, want us to fail in our definition. Think about it, foids try to trick all sorts of men into being left wing cucks. Then they date the most right wing of chads because they care more about desire then ideoligy. But you see left wing news complain about us. Never right wing news. There fore I think its the foids who are the Illuminate of the gender shit show. And for this post Imma explain in a couple categories of how the foids try to fuck us over.

1 Faggifacation: Ok its a word I made up but its relevant. 6 months ago I saw a Incel on this site who I also cant remember. He posted how some stacy bitched about (why Incels cant turn gay). Then you see girls befriending incels or I saw it in highschool not because they like the incels. But because the stacys are trying to trick the incels into being gay. Its there secret way of castrating us. To weaken us. They know were not fond of how shit goes on in our lives so they will trick us into wanting things we dont really want. As I saw what happend in highschool they started real slowly. Saying "nothing is wrong with being gay" and "you can just say your not gay". Next thing I know is those stacys trick to incel into being feminine. Fucking around in cross dressing. 1 month later that incel and I were doing a school project on scinence and enviroment bullshit. Steve( the incels name) told me how the stacys told him to try kissing a guy. I felt creeped out and had to teacher change my partner. Dont want Steve near me ever. When hight school was over he said how he felt fucked in the head. He relised what happend to him. The stacys tricked him to being gay to prevent him from being like us. To weaken him. Do be fooled to being gay like steve.

Sexuall politics: This story I saw happend to a co worker. Somone who was 5 times the cuck as Steve used to be, to worked at a grocery store named foodlion. He was interacting with co workers and shit. Then he crushed on this fat ish girl named Merry. Merry didnt like him a single fucking bit. But knew the situation. She didnt even say no. If that was the case I wouldn't have given a shit. What she did was give this giga cuck the illusion of dating and shit, without saying anything but acting like she liked him for one purpose. Merry was really far left and would do anything to turn people left wing. So what the foid did was get flirty, fasley mind you, and 3 seconds later she would lecture the giga cuck with left wing propaganda. Unfortunately it worked, turning the cuck into a super cuck. The poor old cuck is now a obnoxious left winger. Merry on the other hand yeeted away from the cuck and is now with a stoner. And the stoner is also right wing because pleasure is aperently more important then vaules. Dont get cuked into being a left winger.

"Theres plenty of fish" : Basicly fuckers will lie saying "you'll eventually find a girl" as a way to keep you docile. Its a crock of shit.

"Lower your standereds": The dipshits who say "my body my choice" dont really seem to belive that statement applys to men. If you complain about not getting a girl but you either actually cant or if your surrounded by a bunch of hippo looking cunts. Youll get this kind of statement. Dont fall for it. You dont owe reality or any your gratitude. No one is entitled to it. You have a right to be angry for the world being against you. You also dont owe society morals of anykind. People say that to degrade your thinking. To triking you to accept the bottom waste of women. Say no to it. Dont let the "lower your standereds" phrase boss you the fuck around. You dont owe no deformed foid or a walrus looking bitch anything. Hell, use the "my body my choice" phrase against the foids who tell you to "lower your standereds".

Get gud: I dont really know what foids really say but the context is to get higher up in life. Having your own place and high paying job. Yeah I dont think I need to explain why that conext is bull shit.

Point is, society, especially the foids. Are not in it for your best interest. So dont fall for there bullshit. The bitches will be bitches, the whorses will be selective privileged cunts who are fraudulent. The only people you can depent on are people like you. If your new here. This is your welcome for truth on how society works. I owe grattitude to this site. Other wise I'd be cucked the fuck up by some lying sack of shit, such as a foid. Accept how the real world works, and then youll be more free then ever.

#nopusynolabor

I thought the same too

tldr; foids advocate for the opposite of what they want to see incels fail

I forgot who but some person made a post on how foids just wanna avoid us wile the chads wanna see us fail. Well I thought of it for 30 seconds. Then I thought fuck it Im making a post. Here is my foid theory post.

Foids, want us to fail in our definition. Think about it, foids try to trick all sorts of men into being left wing cucks. Then they date the most right wing of chads because they care more about desire then ideoligy. But you see left wing news complain about us. Never right wing news. There fore I think its the foids who are the Illuminate of the gender shit show. And for this post Imma explain in a couple categories of how the foids try to fuck us over.

1 Faggifacation: Ok its a word I made up but its relevant. 6 months ago I saw a Incel on this site who I also cant remember. He posted how some stacy bitched about (why Incels cant turn gay). Then you see girls befriending incels or I saw it in highschool not because they like the incels. But because the stacys are trying to trick the incels into being gay. Its there secret way of castrating us. To weaken us. They know were not fond of how shit goes on in our lives so they will trick us into wanting things we dont really want. As I saw what happend in highschool they started real slowly. Saying "nothing is wrong with being gay" and "you can just say your not gay". Next thing I know is those stacys trick to incel into being feminine. Fucking around in cross dressing. 1 month later that incel and I were doing a school project on scinence and enviroment bullshit. Steve( the incels name) told me how the stacys told him to try kissing a guy. I felt creeped out and had to teacher change my partner. Dont want Steve near me ever. When hight school was over he said how he felt fucked in the head. He relised what happend to him. The stacys tricked him to being gay to prevent him from being like us. To weaken him. Do be fooled to being gay like steve.

Sexuall politics: This story I saw happend to a co worker. Somone who was 5 times the cuck as Steve used to be, to worked at a grocery store named foodlion. He was interacting with co workers and shit. Then he crushed on this fat ish girl named Merry. Merry didnt like him a single fucking bit. But knew the situation. She didnt even say no. If that was the case I wouldn't have given a shit. What she did was give this giga cuck the illusion of dating and shit, without saying anything but acting like she liked him for one purpose. Merry was really far left and would do anything to turn people left wing. So what the foid did was get flirty, fasley mind you, and 3 seconds later she would lecture the giga cuck with left wing propaganda. Unfortunately it worked, turning the cuck into a super cuck. The poor old cuck is now a obnoxious left winger. Merry on the other hand yeeted away from the cuck and is now with a stoner. And the stoner is also right wing because pleasure is aperently more important then vaules. Dont get cuked into being a left winger.

"Theres plenty of fish" : Basicly fuckers will lie saying "you'll eventually find a girl" as a way to keep you docile. Its a crock of shit.

"Lower your standereds": The dipshits who say "my body my choice" dont really seem to belive that statement applys to men. If you complain about not getting a girl but you either actually cant or if your surrounded by a bunch of hippo looking cunts. Youll get this kind of statement. Dont fall for it. You dont owe reality or any your gratitude. No one is entitled to it. You have a right to be angry for the world being against you. You also dont owe society morals of anykind. People say that to degrade your thinking. To triking you to accept the bottom waste of women. Say no to it. Dont let the "lower your standereds" phrase boss you the fuck around. You dont owe no deformed foid or a walrus looking bitch anything. Hell, use the "my body my choice" phrase against the foids who tell you to "lower your standereds".

Get gud: I dont really know what foids really say but the context is to get higher up in life. Having your own place and high paying job. Yeah I dont think I need to explain why that conext is bull shit.

Point is, society, especially the foids. Are not in it for your best interest. So dont fall for there bullshit. The bitches will be bitches, the whorses will be selective privileged cunts who are fraudulent. The only people you can depent on are people like you. If your new here. This is your welcome for truth on how society works. I owe grattitude to this site. Other wise I'd be cucked the fuck up by some lying sack of shit, such as a foid. Accept how the real world works, and then youll be more free then ever.
Based. I am grateful my dad taught me this from a young age.