Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My theory about the BlackPill has partially come true

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
A while back, I made a theory regarding the detrimental physical effects of the BlackPill.
Fast forward to the current day, it would seem my theory has come to pass.
I've been losing skin, hair, various liquids, and smelling worse and worse each day than ever before.
It's as if my body is starting to decompose and I'm not even dead yet.
As the ringleader, I am of course, severely depressed.
I already mentioned in my original post about the detrimental physical effects of the BlackPill that depression can affect you physically as well as mentally.
So I was able to make a connection between my depression and physical deterioration and everything made sense.

This is all well known and proven.

*insert study about loneliness having deleterious effects greater than those of a pack of cigarettes every day*

Also the brain simply deteriorates when deprived on external stimulus. To say nothing about substance abuse, which naturally accompanies the solitary confinement we endure every day...

Is it the knowledge of the blackpill wisdom or just rotmaxxing and loneliness?

Does that mean we can die earlier? I've been suffering for long enough already but my body has Chad genes only when it comes to life span