Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My teeth are getting unbearable

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
The pain is getting very annoying as I’m in the process of letting them all rot out. How long will this shit take for them all to rot out I just want to get this over with :dafuckfeels::cryfeels:

You're a dumb ass

How old are you if you dont mind me asking?

Retard brush your teeth and see a dentist

Gargling with h2o2 helps

Sounds like the most retarded idea ever kek. Pain from cavities, expensive dentist fees and then getting dental implants if the damage is too high.

Why would you let it worsen like that?

I know some dental care is expensive, depending on where you live. You can do a lot of good though with a toothpaste like Oral-B Deep Clean and for mouthwash I find tea tree oil in normal alcoholic mouthwash works very well.

Other than that... I'm in the UK so as needed I see the dentist for cleaning.

I've also got some fillings and I do have one crown also because one of my teeth was in a bit of a state. It needed a root canal and then a crown. I left it too long because I was younger and didn't really understand how it worked fully.

So yeah that's most of my dental story, lol

Why would you let it worsen like that?

I know some dental care is expensive, depending on where you live. You can do a lot of good though with a toothpaste like Oral-B Deep Clean and for mouthwash I find tea tree oil in normal alcoholic mouthwash works very well.

Other than that... I'm in the UK so as needed I see the dentist for cleaning.

I've also got some fillings and I do have one crown also because one of my teeth was in a bit of a state. It needed a root canal and then a crown. I left it too long because I was younger and didn't really understand how it worked fully.

So yeah that's most of my dental story, lol
I’m letting them all rot so I don’t have to waste time brushing teeth

The pain is getting very annoying as I’m in the process of letting them all rot out. How long will this shit take for them all to rot out I just want to get this over with :dafuckfeels::cryfeels:
they'll get infected long before that then your in for a whole new world of hell.
never had any just fall out either, they just eventually shatter but the rest needs to be removed.

Last edited:
damn take care of your teeths man or see a dentist
Sounds like the most retarded idea ever kek. Pain from cavities, expensive dentist fees and then getting dental implants if the damage is too high.
If I let them all rot then I don’t need to fuck around with buying toothpaste etc. also waste of time and toothpaste chemicals will shrivel your penis

If I let them all rot then I don’t need to fuck around with buying toothpaste etc. also waste of time and toothpaste chemicals will shrivel your penis
have fun eating soup for the rest of your life lmao

Retards.is
alternately
Nasty niggas.is

I've got one now missing the back side 550 to get it removed.
Roots exposed not very fun sometimes.

What are roots man my mouth is not a plant:dafuckfeels:
the main nerve or whatever it is in the middle plus the part thats anchored in your jaw. mine usually just shatter exposing that nerve.
rest of it then had to be extracted.
Teeth

Last edited:
This man doesn’t care :feelskek: he’s just looking for attention/reaction

I’m letting them all rot so I don’t have to waste time brushing teeth

What and then you get false teeth or something? They require lots of work and cleaning too.

Or yeah if you just want no teeth then you're eating boring food forever and you look like one of those old men with their jaw looking strange and just gums!

And of course it hurts terribly letting your teeth rot! All those nerves. Eventually the nerves do die usually but... this plan is surely just mad...

What and then you get false teeth or something? They require lots of work and cleaning too.

Or yeah if you just want no teeth then you're eating boring food forever and you look like one of those old men with their jaw looking strange and just gums!

And of course it hurts terribly letting your teeth rot! All those nerves. Eventually the nerves do die usually but... this plan is surely just mad...
Teeth brushing is complete cope

Why let them rot out, are you fucking stupid?

Either get them pulled or pull them, no reason to stink up ur entire house like that just because.

It only gets worse, moron.
Going to the dentist and brushing your teeth is the easiest way out of this.

Teeth brushing is complete cope

Do you not shave either?

Here's me trying to take care of my health and appearance and this fellow is letting his teeth rot out, lol

It's not cope, it's the reality, I've been there, done that. I lost a tooth because I procrastinated going to the dentist and I will never ever do that shit again, it's retarded.

It pisses me of that I waste my time on this garbage forum, giving literally braindamaged fucks who deserve to die a virgin like you based life advice just to get some stupid comment like that.

I'm actually happy fucks like you don't get to breed. Keep doing what you do, moron.

Why shave :dafuckfeels:

Because I want to look nice and feel nice. And I don't want my face to itch and have it hard to wash and all the rest. So I shave maybe 1-2 times a week.

As for teeth... I had a wisdom tooth that needed pulling once and the pain was totally unbearable. I needed fairly strong painkillers just to get to sleep.

Same with the tooth that got the root canal, as I recall.

I really think that this philosophy of yours is incorrect and the sooner you realise that the better things will go for you in the long run.

Dude, go to a dentist. People die a horrible death from rotting teeth.

Dude, go to a dentist. People die a horrible death from rotting teeth.

Oh yeah true because the infection gets into the blood doesn't it?

I ended up with an abscess from that tooth that needed the root canal. I remember now I was literally chewing garlic and holding it against the abscess every day to kill some of the bacteria. It works very well but it's not a nice way to live. It was just a last resort while I waited to have it drilled out.

Oh yeah true because the infection gets into the blood doesn't it?

I ended up with an abscess from that tooth that needed the root canal. I remember now I was literally chewing garlic and holding it against the abscess every day to kill some of the bacteria. It works very well but it's not a nice way to live. It was just a last resort while I waited to have it drilled out.

I know a dude who had an infected root, didn't realize it and the infection fucked him up so badly that he collapsed because the infection damaged his heart valve. The guy now has an artificial heart valve because of that shit.

This thread should be nuked because of how low IQ it is.

Even worse, infections somewhere in your head are more dangerous because they are so close to the brain.

I know a dude who had an infected root, didn't realize it and the infection fucked him up so badly that he collapsed because the infection damaged his heart valve. The guy now has an artificial heart valve because of that shit.

I do think that as long as someone keeps on top of their dental health then most of these worst case scenarios will be avoided.

Also no no this thread should not be removed! If people don't discuss things then all that will happen is that people like this will do this kind of thing with no warnings given.

That's why censorship is ultimately so bad for society... or one reason at least.

I do think that as long as someone keeps on top of their dental health then most of these worst case scenarios will be avoided.
Yea, but I understand that many of us just stop caring...

Yea, but I understand that many of us just stop caring...

I guess.

Maybe that's not something I can fully relate to as I think my mind responds to tough situations with anxiety and OCD as opposed to depression.

You're moron if you're really doing this OP

I’m going to rip your teeth out one by one while you’re sleeping

Can’t I just pull out the roots with tweezers or some shit? If I see they get exposed

Can’t I just pull out the roots with tweezers or some shit? If I see they get exposed
No you can't because you
a) can't do it sterile and
b) can't stitch up the wound

What you can do is going to the dentist.

not very fun.
the infections suck.
what i have left of my upper are unsalvageable. my lowers can be saved but at a steep price.
get the upper removed as needed, try to take care of lower best i can but maybe too late for them too if i ever have the money for the procedures to fully save them.

You could try but the problem is if you fail meaning you don’t remove the tooth entirely or it breaks apart during removal and parts or even a part remains lodged deep in your gums you will at some point likely develop a life threatening infection from that, so please just listen to little buddy @nice_try and others and get thee to a dentist ASAP!:feelswhat:

They have special methods to secure the tooth that is to be removed on all sides with equal pressure practically guaranteeing that it won’t break apart during extraction and they also have all the drugs and tools necessary to provide you a relatively pain free extraction process ie lidocaine or Novocain to numb you up and laser or other methods of cauterization to stop any bleeding you might have afterwards and or they can stitch up your gum a bit if needed etc, etc.

Just remember no using straws or cigarettes, cigars or pipes and that includes no sucking dicks, until a few weeks after this stuff has been completed on you at least, as you don’t want to develop dry socket. :feelskek:

Furthermore anyone with root canal pain should know that an extra strength Tylenol or two combined with a single ibuprofen pill will do far more to deaden your pain or at least take the edge off of it and this method is said to be superior for this particular form of pain than any narcotic surprisingly enough. :feelswhere:

Rinse and swish your mouth with baking soda and water.