Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My teeth are getting unbearable

Brush better then crusty ass nigga

get a panoramic dental x ray which will show everything wrong with your teeth then take it to a dentist and just tell him to fix everything up

Brush better then crusty ass nigga
That’s against what I’m trying to get done. Which is rot out all the teeth as fast as possible and ideally painless

That’s against what I’m trying to get done. Which is rot out all the teeth as fast as possible and ideally painless
That sounds like a mouth infection waiting to happen. Go to a dentist and pull the fuckers out.

JFL I have no words for your retardededness

You guys just insult me. Dont realize my situation and why it makes sense for me
you're just making things worse for yourself, taking care of your teeth is better then losing all of it

I’m just trying to let them all rot out in the most painless way
Get addicted to meth, then they'll rot out faster and you will be too high to care about the pain. Why you are doing this to yourself, I have no idea, but you may as well go all the way

The pain is getting very annoying as I’m in the process of letting them all rot out. How long will this shit take for them all to rot out I just want to get this over with :dafuckfeels::cryfeels:
An abscess can kill you but maybe thats good

That’s quite funny.
Rotting is neither quick nor painless.
Took 21 years of not caring to get to the point I’m at, kind of wish I could reverse it now sometimes.

Last edited:
That’s quite funny.
Rotting is neither quick nor painless.
Took 21 years of not caring to get to the point I’m at, kind of wish I could reverse it now sometimes.
I’ve got a job to do which is stop wasting money on dentist and shit and focus on crab

It's not cope, it's the reality, I've been there, done that. I lost a tooth because I procrastinated going to the dentist and I will never ever do that shit again, it's retarded.

It pisses me of that I waste my time on this garbage forum, giving literally braindamaged fucks who deserve to die a virgin like you based life advice just to get some stupid comment like that.

I'm actually happy fucks like you don't get to breed. Keep doing what you do, moron.
you are speaking as if breeding is something worthy.

When I have better copes :feelsUgh:

It's not cope, it's the reality, I've been there, done that. I lost a tooth because I procrastinated going to the dentist and I will never ever do that shit again, it's retarded.

It pisses me of that I waste my time on this garbage forum, giving literally braindamaged fucks who deserve to die a virgin like you based life advice just to get some stupid comment like that.

I'm actually happy fucks like you don't get to breed. Keep doing what you do, moron.
Retard