Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My teacher asked me what I did over the weekend

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Just went silent for an awkward 5secs and said 'nuffin'

What the fuck kinda question is that.

1. I'm an ugly male
2. I thought there was a plandemic around and we meant to be stayin inside

your teacher wanted to put you on the spot by asking that question, they knew what they were doing.

She wanted to brag about fucking chad

your teacher wanted to put you on the spot by asking that question, they knew what they were doing.
She always teases/bullies me

She always forgets my name or calls me someone else
And like when we were doin a project and u needed ppl to test it and give their opinion on it she said u can do it with friends etc and then she randomly said to me 'u can always do it with family members or teachers like me'

You should've knocked her teeth out. She knows ugly men do nothing besides LDAR. She was obviously trying to make fun of you.

You should've knocked her teeth out. She knows ugly men do nothing besides LDAR. She was obviously trying to make fun of you.
After that she jokingly said "did u go to the pubs after they've reopened?" So if she's saying that in a jokingly tone then she obviously knows I Dindu nuffin in the first place the fucking bitchnigga

I love how your profile pic matches the general tone of your posts, man.

I love how your profile pic matches the general tone of your posts, man.
Jfl didn think of that

(I just tried wording what I said above in 10 different ways to try and make it sound like I'm not being sarcastic but I genuinely didnae tink about dat I only got this Avi for da avi halo ting)

do your homwoerk orgo to slep

She wanted to embarrass you since you are sub8

Just went silent for an awkward 5secs and said 'nuffin'

What the fuck kinda question is that.

1. I'm an ugly male
2. I thought there was a plandemic around and we meant to be stayin inside
They probably had a lot of sex over the weekend and was mistaken that you could relate

And like when we were doin a project and u needed ppl to test it and give their opinion on it she said u can do it with friends etc and then she randomly said to me 'u can always do it with family members or teachers like me'
That's just awful because she abuses her position of authority/power over you.
At least I only got bullied by Chads, teachers were supportive of me.
That must be horrible.

I always told the teachers I love photography (I actually do) and that I went out for a walk on weekends and took some great new photos. (I live in a very rural area.)

Foids shouldn't be allowed to have any position of power whatsoever

Ffs OP why don't u just lie? Say you went to a cool bar and made out with some hot girl and describe just enough about the bar and girl to be non-descript yet enough that it's different enough to be real.

Or even easier just say you Netflix and chill with your GF who goes to a different college or sone shit.

Ffs OP why don't u just lie? Say you went to a cool bar and made out with some hot girl and describe just enough about the bar and girl to be non-descript yet enough that it's different enough to be real.

Or even easier just say you Netflix and chill with your GF who goes to a different college or sone shit.
You're right about me being able to lie about doing something (I didn't cuz it caught me off guard and I panicked)

But to say that I was with gf or at a pub it'd unbelievably obvious to everyone that I'm lying otherwise I would've said dat

Call her a worthless slut

What happened to holidays?

This. They aren’t stupid, they can see your face, which is directly correlated with your low status.

She either really hates you and a a narcissistic or she secretly wants to rape you or to be raped by you
I would rape her if I was you just in case (not in minecraft, in real life)

What grade are you in?

She knows that because you are ugly you don't do anything. She just likes watching you suffer. The whole bluepill and personality mattering is a lie that girls tell ugly males so they will simp for them.
https://funnyjunk.com/Ugly+guys+are+hated+by+women/funny-pictures/6060941/
Ugly+guys+are+hated+by+women_1908f1_6060497.jpg

She either really hates you and a a narcissistic or she secretly wants to rape you or to be raped by you
I would rape her if I was you just in case (not in minecraft, in real life)
Everyone is narcissistic/sociopathic/psychopathic towards ugly males. Literally everyone I've come across has all the traits apart from when you look at all their traits with how they treat other people.

Everyone is narcissistic/sociopathic/psychopathic towards ugly males. Literally everyone I've come across has all the traits apart from when you look at all their traits with how they treat other people.
fuck I have the same thing happening to me, fuck me
just revenge tbh

This. Everyone wants to embarrass the ugly incels. It's in their blood and nature. Weed out the weak.