Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My story is very suicidepill - read at your own risk

S

StuffOfNightmares

Greycel
I am thinking this will be my first and the last post on this forum because in case this blows up I don't wanna come back and be more depressed re-reading this again. I am 26YO curry living in Curryland.

inb4 too long - nobody cares. Didn't read etc. etc.

I will just write a TL;DR:

• A little humblebrag - I am > 99 percentile in Math ability. Did not get into IIT or anything - just good at math - even IIT math. This has continued from my primary schooling to UG education. And yes, I have one of the highest scores in most of the exams for PG (in my entire college and social circle) and even college-level math. Pretty high on the spectrum but I am not autistic.

• I underwent a critical operation when I was little - when only 2 out of 6 operated survived. Has some sort of problem since them - especially with breathing and allergies. Several surgeries for unrelated stuff since then.

• Bullied since childhood. Everywhere. I mean it - everywhere. I have had the shit kicked out of me - by everyone. My parents - both dad and mom use Cricket bat, Stumps, Slippers, belt etc., once even with fire used to beat the living crap out of me once in every 2 days at one point, school-mates who throw stuff at me and once kept a sharp object where I sit and I just about sat on it (Still was painful) and even beat me once.

• My own parents think I look like shit and on several occasions have asked me to kill myself - even told me I look like a tranny etc. they have beat me up pretty regularly before important exams even in my teens. This only stopped when I was 21 and my dad tried to beat the shit out of me with the bat and I grabbed it and shoved him to the ground.

• Even my juniors tried to gang up on me - but my classmates and two friends fought them off. When I go to play, I am treated like shit - always picked last even though I play well (Cricket), nothing new here. Absolutely given no importance anywhere else. Even my cousins don't take me seriously and bully me.
    The cherry on top is that my foid cousin is married to my high school bully (who is 2 years my senior). She was also encouraging him to bully me when we were studying (We all went to the same school). The bully is doing really well btw. He is in the US now earning north of 200k.

• Not a single person in my family (Apart from Mom, Day and my own brother) knows my birthday (or has celebrated it). But only my birthday is ignored. Everyone else's is celebrated. I have had 3 deaths + or - 2 days from my 16 birthday. And a few suicides too (in the family). Since then, I have not celebrated a single birthday.

• I grew up very poor - ate loaves of bread (not Indian bread or anything - just bread, sometimes toast) for 3 meals etc. And when I was 18 I was morbidly obese (most of which I've lost thanks to running and subsequent gym-celling).

• My parents did not support me financially for anything - but they did support my younger brother. He got an expensive laptop, bike, mobile etc while I barely got the most basic one If I got anything at all. Even in sports, I was doing well - but they could not support me and I pulled out of everything. My mum paid for my university education though - for which I will always be grateful.

• My college bullies are also doing very well. Most into FAANG (none of them are SWE), and earning very well - although they are complete retards. I was mogged throughout college and bullied there too. And yes, zero female attention (except for negative attention inb4 :chad:)

• Right now I have a ton of mental health problems apart from regular troubles. I can barely work at all with this depressing situation. And yes, NO FEMALE contact. I am so ducking lonely bros.
I am not sure what the fuck am I living for. I have so much trauma. When I see someone else getting beat also I get very bad PTSD. Alright boyos, I will pack it up now. I can write more but I'll stop now.

Last edited:
Brutal No Replies on 1st Post Pill

Skim read, very long, much ghee. :feelsjuice:

Brutal. Welcome to this forum and hopefully your life gets better. Even if you never get a gf I hope you can geniusmaxx your way to a better career.

very true fren. There is a lot more I want to write but many CannotReadLongTextCels will post snarky comments.
Yeah, short summary is best.

Careermaxx and party with whorstiesssss.

Absolutely brutal story, tbh.

Brutal. Welcome to this forum and hopefully your life gets better. Even if you never get a gf I hope you can geniusmaxx your way to a better career.
Thank you so much fren. A GF can indeed cure 99% of my problems now. I get denied top jobs by normies even though I perform very well. Anyhoo, I will try my luck again in terms of academics in 2022 or 2021 end.

But I think it is very over.

holy fuck....
If I was in your shoes I would serialkillermaxx

Absolutely brutal story, tbh.
Ok, I wanna get this out so I am posting this -
Our family never used to go out or to the movies or eat out. But once, we went on vacation (out of 3 times overall). That time my mum and dad had a huge fight. And using their perfect reasoning skills, they decided to beat the shit out of me right in the middle of a tourist destination - blaming me for all their troubles. One of the worst thrashing of my life tbh. (It was UNESCO site or sth - so plenty of onlookers). This is a major PTSD event for me - even while I am typing this. I remember everything from smell to the temperature of the occasion.
holy fuck....
If I was in your shoes I would serialkillermaxx
Nah. Too pussy to do it.

Also, I avoid people so not a lot of troubles now (Except for the ones in my head, I guess too late for that now).

Last edited:
Also Hello, IT soys. Are you reading this? What do you think? Should I take more showers?

Extremely brutal brocel. I'm truly sorry you went through all this...it sounds like you've had a terrible life. I'm honestly surprised you haven't roped or gone ER.
I hope things get better for you, perhaps you can careermaxx and get out of the shithole place you're currently in? I wish you all the best.

I am thinking this will be my first and the last post on this forum because in case this blows up I don't wanna come back and be more depressed re-reading this again. I am 26YO curry living in Curryland.

• A little humblebrag - I am > 99 percentile in Math ability. Did not get into IIT or anything - just good at math - even IIT math. This has continued from my primary schooling to UG education. And yes, I have one of the highest scores in most of the exams for PG (in my entire college and social circle) and even college-level math. Pretty high on the spectrum but I am not autistic.

• I underwent a critical operation when I was little - when only 2 out of 6 operated survived. Has some sort of problem since them - especially with breathing and allergies. Several surgeries for unrelated stuff since then.

• Bullied since childhood. Everywhere. I mean it - everywhere. I have had the shit kicked out of me - by everyone. My parents - both dad and mom use Cricket bat, Stumps, Slippers, belt etc., once even with fire used to beat the living crap out of me once in every 2 days at one point, school-mates who throw stuff at me and once kept a sharp object where I sit and I just about sat on it (Still was painful) and even beat me once.

• My own parents think I look like shit and on several occasions have asked me to kill myself - even told me I look like a tranny etc. they have beat me up pretty regularly before important exams even in my teens. This only stopped when I was 21 and my dad tried to beat the shit out of me with the bat and I grabbed it and shoved him to the ground.

• Even my juniors tried to gang up on me - but my classmates and two friends fought them off. When I go to play, I am treated like shit - always picked last even though I play well (Cricket), nothing new here. Absolutely given no importance anywhere else. Even my cousins don't take me seriously and bully me.
    The cherry on top is that my foid cousin is married to my high school bully (who is 2 years my senior). She was also encouraging him to bully me when we were studying (We all went to the same school). The bully is doing really well btw. He is in the US now earning north of 200k.

• Not a single person in my family (Apart from Mom, Day and my own brother) knows my birthday (or has celebrated it). But only my birthday is ignored. Everyone else's is celebrated. I have had 3 deaths + or - 2 days from my 16 birthday. And a few suicides too (in the family). Since then, I have not celebrated a single birthday.

• I grew up very poor - ate loaves of bread (not Indian bread or anything - just bread, sometimes toast) for 3 meals etc. And when I was 18 I was morbidly obese (most of which I've lost thanks to running and subsequent gym-celling).

• My parents did not support me financially for anything - but they did support my younger brother. He got an expensive laptop, bike, mobile etc while I barely got the most basic one If I got anything at all. Even in sports, I was doing well - but they could not support me and I pulled out of everything. My mum paid for my university education though - for which I will always be grateful.

• My college bullies are also doing very well. Most into FAANG (none of them are SWE), and earning very well - although they are complete retards. I was mogged throughout college and bullied there too. And yes, zero female attention (except for negative attention inb4 :chad:)

• Right now I have a ton of mental health problems apart from regular troubles. I can barely work at all with this depressing situation. And yes, NO FEMALE contact. I am so ducking lonely bros.
I am not sure what the fuck am I living for. I have so much trauma. When I see someone else getting beat also I get very bad PTSD. Alright boyos, I will pack it up now. I can write more but I'll stop now.
Too high, didnt read n u r a GrAYlord

Extremely brutal brocel. I'm truly sorry you went through all this...it sounds like you've had a terrible life. I'm honestly surprised you haven't roped or gone ER.
I hope things get better for you, perhaps you can careermaxx and get out of the shithole place you're currently in? I wish you all the best.
I went to a therapist when I got my first job. She (yes, hear me out) heard my full story and offered to help me for free lmao - she wasn't sure if I had the money also - since I looked like shit and saved up just to visit her. She was pretty based bro but she left the country and now I'm without help again. She was asked me how I am this "resilient" or how I haven't done anything drastic.
Too high, didnt read n u r a GrAYlord
You have to be a top-notch sadist to write a story this sad and wait for attention and be secretly laughing at it, don't you?. It is either that or this is true.

You have to be a top-notch sadist to write a story this sad and wait for attention and be secretly laughing at it, don't you?. It is either that or this is true.
He comments some version of "GrAYcel" on newcomers posts. Don't take it personally. It's just the tradition here for him.

He comments some version of "GrAYcel" on newcomers posts. Don't take it personally. It's just the tradition here for him.
I understand. Healthy scepticism is important and appreciated. I did not take it personally.

I went to a therapist when I got my first job. She (yes, hear me out) heard my full story and offered to help me for free lmao - she wasn't sure if I had the money also - since I looked like shit and saved up just to visit her. She was pretty based bro but she left the country and now I'm without help again. She was asked me how I am this "resilient" or how I haven't done anything drastic.
That sucks man. How are you coping now? Do you still live with your abusive family?

Last edited:
That sucks man. How are you coping now? Do you still live with your abusive family?
Yes, I do. They aren't physically abusive anymore but they are emotionally very abusive. I don't talk to them - except for absolutely important stuff (They don't even make brekkie if I am home). I eat outside for all the meals (even on weekend I go to Office and chill with the A/C on). Minimum contact. So my mental health is much better.

Howeve, I am very lonely. So I decided to post here and interact with some of you. I don't wanna rope, so don't see any other option.
Ok boyos, I am abandoning this thread for my own mental health. I don't wanna rope lol. I hope you guys have a good day. I am a regular from braincel days - this is my first post here though.

Goodbye. Keep me in your prayers.

Last edited:
Theres something soulless and nefarious about curry society and india in general. They’re scammers and will take every opportunity to get the upper hand on other people.

In the end it won’t matter. India is one of the countries that will be fucked over the hardest by the collapse. Many will starve and grow sick in their filthy streets.

Last edited:
I hope we close too each other brocel, then i will become your friend irl

I’m sorry India exists.

Read it, before you go you should do something about the ones that have treated you badly.

Gigarangefuel and very scary. Atleast you hv a job, u can plan something. I hate god so fking much and normies and women.

Sorry you have had to go through. I am speechless tbh.

Nonetheless welcome to the forum fellow newcel. Happy that you are here with us.

Also, move out asap, it's not worth the ordeal bro.

Last edited:

The psychological scars never heal. :cryfeels:

Sorry, didn’t really read. I’m sure it’s great though.

Glad you are still here and didn't rope.

Absolutely brutal story.

How do you even cope? This is very brutal, they deserve death, I hope you're doing well.
You should stop thinking about your past for your own sake, focus on your cope, or you'll burn your brain.
28708.jpg

This is how average curries live around the globe. Curries are cursed ppl and that curse will never be lifted.

Makes my life seem easy tbh. Sorry you had to go through all of that. I would not blame you one bit if you became a serial killer. In fact, I would encourage it. Start with killing your parents. Then your slut cousin and torture the Chad bully after.

I wish nothing but good luck towards you and if I could I would send you money so you could afford copes.

Oh Allah if I'm ever being ungrateful, remind me of this thread.
Welkom boyo, you can have a friend in me.

Poor little guy living the fucking life we all had to live:
Relative getting all of the shit you didn't, check. Being on the spectrum, check. Being the only one whose birthday is ignored, check. Being bullied by the foids and normies, check.

Why do you think we are here?