Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My social skills aren't that bad anymore

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
When I was in high school and college, I was utterly autistic because I had no friends to practice socializing with. But after I started working I developed social skills and can converse with people and I feel like some people genuinely enjoy talking to me. In fact 4 months ago I spoke with 2 attractive foids in their early 20s - they were both with their boyfriends but they seemed to enjoy talking to me. I feel like if I just had conversations like that on a regular basis, I would eventually get a gf. But 4 months ago was the last time I talked socially with a foid around my age.

What matters is that, now that your social skills have improved, can you go out there and get laid?

Great. Now you need to start a social circle when everyone is not interested in making new friends so you can warm approach in order to have more than a .001% chance of getting a yes.

Females don't care about social skills. No matter how much social skill you have, women won't give a shit if you're a bald 5'5 man. These conversations mean nothing. They are probably just being polite. Try getting their pussy for free and without much hassle, then we'll talk.