Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: Excellent English skills as non native speaker

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I noticed this a few years ago. At the start i was shit at English but since i never had a social circle or a gf i had no reason to go outside. So i rotted away my life in front of TVs and screens at my home and since most of the internet is English, i learned English over time to near perfection. I also noticed this with the Christcuck friend of mine, we both speak English almost without an accent.

Not necessarily relatable, but at least i can say i englishmog most normgroids and foids in my country.

No english for your face.

The bias is that you only see the brocels here that have some English skills.
There are many more brocels that don't speak English and cannot come join us.

Perhaps you are just a high iqcel?

The bias is that you only see the brocels here that have some English skills.
There are many more brocels that don't speak English and cannot come join us.
Most non native Speakers here have very good English skills. And these "brocels" you mentioned are likely bluepillers

Perhaps you are just a high iqcel?
Im slightly above average IQ but it didnt help me much in life. I sucked in most other subjets like Maths, physics, French or Spanish

Most non native Speakers here have very good English skills. And these "brocels" you mentioned are likely bluepillers
Many are bluepilled because they don't have access to most of the blackpill knowledge.
I wish I had learned about the blackpill much, much earlier.
It would have avoided me a lot of pain.

as an ESLcel my english is trash, got to edit my posts all the time because i have to clarify what i wrote, writing more than a paragraph is a torture for me

as an ESLcel my english is trash, got to edit my posts all the time because i have to clarify what i wrote, writing more than a paragraph is a torture for me
never began

I noticed this a few years ago. At the start i was shit at English but since i never had a social circle or a gf i had no reason to go outside. So i rotted away my life in front of TVs and screens at my home and since most of the internet is English, i learned English over time to near perfection. I also noticed this with the Christcuck friend of mine, we both speak English almost without an accent.
I love learning languages. I dislike jewnglish to be honest

Me too jfl. Wouldn't call myself good at it tho. Chronic online trait

Me too jfl. Wouldn't call myself good at it tho.

I can understand english just fine but whenever I speak, my intonation is off. It's the same thing in my native tongue. Probably because of autism or prolonged isolation.

I learned to read and write in English on my own thanks to the internet.

Ich hab English In der 3. Klasse Gelernt , Das war standart back then , aber jetzt keine Ahnung was die Kinder Lernen , kek :feelskek:

Und dann hatt man einfach den Schneeball Effect . English ist für mich wie ne 2. Muttersprache , das ist einfach indus .

I can speak 4 languages. English is what I'm most fluent in.

Incel = Englishcel?

I wonder if English is an extremely language to learn, considering there are third-world high school dropouts here that can type fluently here?

Yes and no. I am shit at languages in general and have forgotten all the French I was taught in school but I spend a lot of time on Reddit so I (still) know some English, especially reading/writing. But when I start talking it's over. And I still need to look up words all the time. Just recently my grandma asked me what "impute" means and I had no clue.

So essentially I would say that talent-wise it's an Incel trait to be bad at languages but experience-wise it's an incel trait to be good at English.

EDIT: And also my native language is German, so knowing English isn't even some kind of achievement.

Ich hab English In der 3. Klasse Gelernt , Das war standart back then , aber jetzt keine Ahnung was die Kinder Lernen , kek :feelskek:

Und dann hatt man einfach den Schneeball Effect . English ist für mich wie ne 2. Muttersprache , das ist einfach indus .
Wir Oldcels hatten Englisch erst in der 7.Klasse

There's a stereotype that Egyptians speak terrible English (similar to indians lol) but my English is so good people have literally doubted/ denied me being Egyptian.

Yeah this is a common incel trait.