Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How am i autistic when my behavior is normal around others and I have decent social skills?

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I was never diagnosed with a mental disability or disorder. I don’t suffer from social anxiety. I am fully capable of maintaining long conversations with anyone. Outside of the internet, people see me as a regular person. And I was never placed in a special ed class.

High functioning forms of autism

fakecel spotted, ban hammer now

NT or not, an incel irl is seen as weirdo virgin regardless
I’m a secret incel. I never discuss inceldom with others in public, only on the internet. I disagree with you. People don’t see me as weird and I’m still unable get a gf or a hookup. You are very narrow minded

I’m a secret incel. I never discuss inceldom with others in public, only on the internet. I disagree with you. People don’t see me as weird and I’m still unable get a gf or a hookup. You are very narrow minded
being an incel is written all over your face

being an incel is written all over your face
There are ppl who have normal faces and they still are unable to attract a female.
Modern women go for attractive men, not regular/normal looking men

nobody discusses that, even i am seen as "just a guy" but i know those normies laugh at me, i know i shy from conversation and i actively avoid talking to foids to minimize embarrassment, people observe this but rarely tell that to my face but i am thankful to those who do and made me aware of the shit i get from normies

There are ppl who have normal faces and they still are unable to attract a female.
you are not able attract because something is wrong with you mate, its just no one tells you out of consideration and your friends are probably lying cunts

nobody discusses that, even i am seen as "just a guy" but i know those normies laugh at me, i know i shy from conversation and i actively avoid talking to foids to minimize embarrassment, people observe this but rarely tell that to my face but i am thankful to those who do and made me aware of the shit i get from normies
I actually engage in conversations with others like a normal person. When foids talk to me, I talk to them normally. I don’t say anything crazy or inappropriate, that’s why people see me as normal person

I actually engage in conversations with others like a normal person. When foids talk to me, I talk to them normally. I don’t say anything crazy or inappropriate, that’s why people see me as normal person
you do weird shit without realizing it, self observation is more biased then you think

I am a retard autistic /dyslexic baj :feelstastyman:

you are not able attract because something is wrong with you mate, its just no one tells you out of consideration and your friends are probably lying cunts
I personally know guys that are normal looking and they tell me that they struggle to find a gf. Modern women have high standards, they don’t want to settle with basic/normal/regular guys. It’s called “hypergamy” you obviously don’t understand reality.

you do weird shit without realizing it, self observation is more biased then you think
What is the weird stuff I do? You never seen my face, you’ve never seen me socialize with People irl and you are making these false assumptions about me when you don’t knowing anything about me. I’m not nervous or sacred when I socialize with others irl, im calm and Im outgoing

Good For you I suppose. Mogs me on being nt and not being in fight and flight mode everytime in Public.

I personally know guys that are normal looking and they tell me that they struggle to find a gf. Modern women have high standards, they don’t want to settle with basic/normal/regular guys. It’s called “hypergamy” you obviously don’t understand reality.
@LeFrenchCel i think we have reddit soy cuck over here

What is the weird stuff I do? You never seen my face, you’ve never seen me socialize with People irl and you are making these false assumptions about me when you don’t knowing anything about me. I’m not nervous or sacred when I socialize with others irl, im calm and Im outgoing
i missed word "probably"

Im not a cuck. I support the incel community, and I have never defended IT. You are a very ignorant person for making these outrageous claims about me. You don’t personally know me, I know myself.

Im not a cuck. I support the incel community, and I have never defended IT. You are a very ignorant person for making these outrageous claims about me. You don’t personally know me, I know myself.
its giga over lmao, you have been caught sir

Okay Chad

i missed word "probably"
These are signs of an autistic person, I think
, correct me if I’m wrong

1) shy, not me
2) nervous, not me
3) quiet, not me
4) social anxiety, I don’t have it
5) Weird, not at all
6) creepy, not me
7) no eye contact, I actually make eye contact, not afraid of it

These are signs of an autistic person, I think
, correct me if I’m wrong

1) shy, not me
2) nervous, not me
3) quiet, not me
4) social anxiety, I don’t have it
5) Weird, not at all
6) creepy, not me
7) no eye contact, I actually make eye contact, not afraid of it
so you are an ugly motherfucker full of confidence ? my god you are a real menace causing problems for foids out there, god speed you lunatic

I think you're autistic (or some form of non-NT) but you don't want to admit to yourself because it hurts your ego. Normal people don't need to try to justify how they're not autistic because it's obvious.

so you are an ugly motherfucker full of confidence ? my god you are a real menace causing problems for foids out there, god speed you lunatic
I'm not ugly or good looking. I'm plain. It's funny how you make all of these baseless claims when you never seen a picture of me

I think you're autistic (or some form of non-NT) but you don't want to admit to yourself because it hurts your ego. Normal people don't need to try to justify how they're not autistic because it's obvious.
I was never diagnosed with any form of autsim and I was never placed in a special Ed class, how am I autistic, where is your evidence, you can't identify someone as autistic just by hearing their voice

I'm not ugly or good looking. I'm plain. It's funny how you make all of these baseless claims when you never seen a picture of me
then what the fuck are you doing here you failed normie, gtfo fakecel

then what the fuck are you doing here you failed normie, gtfo fakecel
I'm not a fakecel because girls don't see me as a potential romantic or sexual partner. You are stupid if you think regular guys cannot be involuntarily celibate

I'm not a fakecel because girls don't see me as a potential romantic or sexual partner. You are stupid if you think regular guys cannot be involuntarily celibate
yeah i can see your autism

He is a reddit cuck because he said he knows normie guys who struggle in the dating market because of hypergamy? Jfl that's just basic blackpill knowledge. By your logic everyone who says a foid is "chad only" is a cuck. Hell, even ITV/Rehab room often says it is over for the average man. Is ITV also a reddit cuck? :lul:

He is a reddit cuck because he said he knows normie guys who struggle in the dating market because of hypergamy? Jfl that's just basic blackpill knowledge. By your logic everyone who says a foid is "chad only" is a cuck. Hell, even ITV/Rehab room often says it is over for the average man. Is ITV also a reddit cuck? :lul:
Knowing guys that struggle with women is not being a cuck. I'm not friends with them, they are just acquaintances who have talked about it with me. You are making false allegations about me

the pseudo NT pill is brootal. all autism masking eventually collapses :shhh:. when you nearly meet the standard for NT but you're not quite there and people see through the cracks :shock:

I see normal nt guys with girls all the time

Im also NT. If i had at least 4-5/10 normie face i would not have account here

Most long time users disagree with Incel TV on chad only and nevertrycels. All women might desire chad but most will settle with normies.
Chad only is probably the most embarrassing myth repeated on here. Granted I think it could be true some day but not now.

fakecel spotted, ban hammer now
He’s a Failed normie. However he’s not a pure truecel. I’d say he’s like 25% Incel because he struggles with getting girls so fair enough for him. So it sucks for him because foids only friend zoned him instead of dating him

Last edited:
He’s a Failed normie. However he’s not a pure truecel. I’d say he’s like 25% Incel because he struggles with getting girls so fair enough for him. So it sucks for him because foids only friend zoned him instead of dating him
Being 4/10 automatically makes you an incel, you are pretty much ugly to 99% of foids, no amount of social skills or confidence is gonna change that

Sure, him having good social skills might make his life easier but that's about it, it won't change the fact that he is ugly