Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My snapchat experience!!!

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
That was 6-8 months ago when I finally downloaded snapchat and added a lot of girls and they’ll accept and they’ll ask me for pics and I usually never response ever .
Once A girl posted a rate post on her story I just got back from the barber had a cut and showered I thought I was cute (Keep in mind I was bluepilled af) So I decided to send her a mirror selfie after 17 minutes exactly She saw the post and I remember being sad cuz she didn’t respond I cried as usual cuz I’m a fucking pussy then get back and hold on her account to find that she deleted me too that was a day of my life that I spent crying.
What’s ur experience using snapchat?

Where the fuck did you even get their SC?

What’s wrong with you uneducated people doesn’t boyfriends mean boyfriends my friends that are guys jeez

That was 6-8 months ago when I finally downloaded snapchat and added a lot of girls and they’ll accept and they’ll ask me for pics and I usually never response ever .
Once A girl posted a rate post on her story I just got back from the barber had a cut and showered I thought I was cute (Keep in mind I was bluepilled af) So I decided to send her a mirror selfie after 17 minutes exactly She saw the post and I remember being sad cuz she didn’t respond I cried as usual cuz I’m a fucking pussy then get back and hold on her account to find that she deleted me too that was a day of my life that I spent crying.
What’s ur experience using snapchat?

Similar thing happened to me about 2 months ago. Found some weird looking blond chick with wonky teeth, I think her SC was on POF or something, can't remember exactly. Started chatting a bit and she became intrigued. Got to the point where she asked for my pic. I sent a little video snap about a day or 2 later. I noticed that she received and saw the video of me. I got what I thought was a reply from her... turns out it wasn't a reply, she had instantly blocked and deleted me after seeing what I looked like. It was painful. She was legit below my looks, but being as desperate as I am, I was stupid enough to try my chances thinking she might bite, lol

Last edited:
dont use snapchat to talk to femoids only use it talk to real friends

i use it to talk to irl friends

What’s wrong with you uneducated people doesn’t boyfriends mean boyfriends my friends that are guys jeez
KEK stop trying to hide you are a faggot, no one ever uses that term that way. Also who calls themselves cute KEK

Chads snap chat experience

Pass is chadfish

i don't know what is snapchat tbh