Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My sleep is so fucked up from my inceldom and now when I’m trying to sleep at 7:43 A.M., the retards are outside cutting grass

Doesn’t do much for me unfortunately
maybe not melatonin, I always had insomnia but since i've started to take sleep meds like benzos i can at least fall asleep like any normie would, even if at abnormal hours. It's not that good anyway

I can relate. I used to have a reverse sleep cycle and would fall asleep at first light. It was horrible when I heard the bastards mowing the lawn or doing other work like bricklaying because it would keep me from sleeping. Just like you I couldn't sleep much either. As a tip I can tell you to go to sleep a few hours earlier, at 4am when it's still dark and people are asleep, that way when they mow their lawn you'll be in deep sleep.

or "go to sleep earlier" maybe i just can't bitch?
I hate that line man. Here’s how I respond to that when those retards say that. I just tell them that me going to bed at a normal time is as impossible as if they tried to go to sleep at 1P.M and sleep

maybe not melatonin, I always had insomnia but since i've started to take sleep meds like benzos i can at least fall asleep like any normie would, even if at abnormal hours. It's not that good anyway
Wish I could get real sleep pills like that

I hate that line man. Here’s how I respond to that when those retards say that. I just tell them that me going to bed at a normal time is as impossible as if they tried to go to sleep at 1P.M and sleep
that's the same answer i give to them

they surely help a lot but if you ever find yourself without those after taking them for a while you're long gone, sleep deprivation goes on another level
Honestly I can’t believe how relatable you are. One of the few greys that I definitely believe belongs here

Honestly I can’t believe how relatable you are. One of the few greys that I definitely believe belongs here
Thought the same some minutes ago when I saw your reply on the should you let your wife see a male gynecologist thread

I swear this shit never ends. Like, who tf cuts grass this early? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Fuck off normscum. No respect for the night owls. I should be able to cut my grass at 2:00 A.M. or do a burnout with my muscle car in the night as revenge. It isn’t fair that night owls get shit on so much while the sleep of normies gets protected so much. They’d rope so fast if their sleep was so often destroyed like this
Only incels know what this is like.

Only incels know what this is like.
True. I hate it. They are STILL cutting grass out there. Like, wtf, there isn't even enough grass to take this long in a suburban town. I get the massive yard at our cabin cut in 2 hours with my riding mower

I didn't have a choice back then. I joined a European gaming forum when I was from Asia. I had to stay up past midnight because that would be their evening when Internet traffic was the busiest.

I'm not going to lie brocel... I cut grass at that time. It gets really hot here in Texas, so I like to do it early before the sun comes up. Although I didn't know it was disturbing anyone.

Maybe I should rethink my actions.

I didn't have a choice back then. I joined a European gaming forum when I was from Asia. I had to stay up past midnight because that would be their evening when Internet traffic was the busiest.
Brutal af. Bad internet sucks

I'm not going to lie brocel... I cut grass at that time. It gets really hot here in Texas, so I like to do it early before the sun comes up.
Mogs me for being an early morning person. I cut grass in the heat of day at 3 P.M. or later. I also have a 1.5 acre yard to cut and use a powerful zero turn riding mower under the hot sun too, no trees for shade. I tolerate the heat really well

I swear this shit never ends. Like, who tf cuts grass this early? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Fuck off normscum. No respect for the night owls. I should be able to cut my grass at 2:00 A.M. or do a burnout with my muscle car in the night as revenge. It isn’t fair that night owls get shit on so much while the sleep of normies gets protected so much. They’d rope so fast if their sleep was so often destroyed like this
Woke up twice last night, slept at 11:45, woke up at 12:50am, at almost 2am, and ive had to wake up at 6:15, rotting is also destroying my sleep:feelscry::feelscry:

Real shit, motherfuckers here always decide to make so much noise so early in the morning. Doesnt bother once i get into deep sleep though

Real shit, motherfuckers here always decide to make so much noise so early in the morning. Doesnt bother once i get into deep sleep though
Wish I had deep sleep. Also, after waiting for 5 hours for them to stop, I went to sleep, brutally exhausted. Guess what, those motherfuckers cut the grass across the street and leaf blowed even though the grass didn’t even need cutting and woke me up after 2 hours sleep. God I hate this life man. I swear those neighbors are so dumb they literally pay these lawn cars guy to come and make noise while accomplishing nothing. The grass didn’t even need cutting a them being there accomplished nothing besides waking me up.

Wish I had deep sleep. Also, after waiting for 5 hours for them to stop, I went to sleep, brutally exhausted. Guess what, those motherfuckers cut the grass across the street and leaf blowed even though the grass didn’t even need cutting and woke me up after 2 hours sleep. God I hate this life man. I swear those neighbors are so dumb they literally pay these lawn cars guy to come and make noise while accomplishing nothing. The grass didn’t even need cutting a them being there accomplished nothing besides waking me up.
I def get the feeling, sometimes i cant manage to get into a deep sleep either when motherfuckers decide to do work on their house, some dude started drilling for 2 hours straight at 8 am

I def get the feeling, sometimes i cant manage to get into a deep sleep either when motherfuckers decide to do work on their house, some dude started drilling for 2 hours straight at 8 am
Brutal af

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back