Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My sleep is so fucked up from my inceldom and now when I’m trying to sleep at 7:43 A.M., the retards are outside cutting grass

VideoGameCoper

VideoGameCoper

Paragon
★★★★★
I swear this shit never ends. Like, who tf cuts grass this early? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Fuck off normscum. No respect for the night owls. I should be able to cut my grass at 2:00 A.M. or do a burnout with my muscle car in the night as revenge. It isn’t fair that night owls get shit on so much while the sleep of normies gets protected so much. They’d rope so fast if their sleep was so often destroyed like this

now when I’m trying to sleep at 7:43 A.M., the retards are outside cutting grass​

ear plugs and eye mask

Normalfaggots, especially boomer scum love to do physical labor very early in the morning.

Normalfaggots, especially boomer scum love to do physical labor very early in the morning.
I know. Because of that, I should be able to rev up my engines at night when they try to sleep

Nearly 8am damn. I start work way before that at 6am some days

I hear dogs barking at 7 AM all the time. So annoying.

My suburb is decent at not making much noise in the morning time

I just woke up after a comfy 13 hours of sleep :feelscomfy:

Dogpill strikes again. Those owners should discipline those rotten things
There's so many dogs in my country it overwhelms me.

Europe dog ownership

Keep in mind Ireland has a far smaller population than Spain, Italy & Russia.

Brutal. I’m such a night owl the sleep deprivation is slowly killing me
My sleep schedule is just very inconsistent. I remember last year I had a very similar schedule to you and I'd be going sleep at past 6am most nights.

I just woke up after a comfy 13 hours of sleep :feelscomfy:
Do you sleep straight through that whole time? My body wakes me up after 5 hours at most no matter what, and it’s very hard to fall asleep again. One time I was awake for 42 hours straight, no bs, and when I went to sleep, I woke up after 5 hours, then after 1 hour, and then again after 2 more hours

My sleep schedule is just very inconsistent. I remember last year I had a very similar schedule to you and I'd be going sleep at past 6am most nights.
Brutal. That sucks more than most normies could imagine

There's so many dogs in my country it overwhelms me.

View attachment 1238116

Keep in mind Ireland has a far smaller population than Spain, Italy & Russia.
I'm irish and can confirm. Luckily there's no one that lives near me with really loud dogs at the moment but there used to be a couple years ago and it was annoying as fuck.

I'm irish and can confirm. Luckily there's no one that lives near me with really loud dogs at the moment but there used to be a couple years ago and it was annoying as fuck.
There's so many dogs in my area but hardly any cats:cryfeels: Dogtards are super narcissistic I know from experience with them.

Do you sleep straight through that whole time? My body wakes me up after 5 hours at most no matter what, and it’s very hard to fall asleep again. One time I was awake for 42 hours straight, no bs, and when I went to sleep, I woke up after 5 hours, then after 1 hour, and then again after 2 more hours
I wake up a few times to adjust my position in bed but I have no problems falling asleep again

There's so many dogs in my area but hardly any cats:cryfeels: Dogtards are super narcissistic I know from experience with them.
Cats are kinda lousy though tbh usually. They are not affectionate at all and are stuck up little bastards

I wake up a few times to adjust my position in bed but I have no problems falling asleep again
At least you fall asleep easily. Takes me between a half hour and 2 hours usually to fall back asleep. Took me around 1.5 hours to fall back asleep today.

I swear this shit never ends. Like, who tf cuts grass this early? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Fuck off normscum. No respect for the night owls. I should be able to cut my grass at 2:00 A.M. or do a burnout with my muscle car in the night as revenge. It isn’t fair that night owls get shit on so much while the sleep of normies gets protected so much. They’d rope so fast if their sleep was so often destroyed like this
I want to fucking die my sleep is so fucked

Cats are kinda lousy though tbh usually. They are not affectionate at all and are stuck up little bastards
Every cat I've seen in person has been friendly to me & respected my personal space. I even petted one while out walking a few weeks ago.

Every cat I've seen in person has been friendly to me & respected my personal space. I even petted one while out walking a few weeks ago.
Ok, but most cats still don’t give any love

They’d rope so fast if their sleep was so often destroyed like this
yeah they wouldn't last a week like that.
I also hate seeing people in the morning cause it reminds me that they most likely just woke up while i've been awake for 24 hours to reset sleep cycle which doesn't last more than two days anyway. Also feel numb af during 7 AM- 4 PM there is just something off about being awake at this time

Even as a kid I never liked dogs because they were too loud and I didn't like when they would run at me. I've always liked cats more.

At least you fall asleep easily. Takes me between a half hour and 2 hours usually to fall back asleep. Took me around 1.5 hours to fall back asleep today.
Brutal. I used to be like that too but taking melatonin before bed really helped me.

Even as a kid I never liked dogs because they were too loud and I didn't like when they would run at me. I've always liked cats more.
Cat's personality wise are more similar to me hence why I prefer them.

I guess
Most aren't well-behaved though
Yes they are. I used to walk my mother’s POS dog before it turned mean. And 9/10 dogs didn’t make a peep even when this retard was picking fights with them for no reason

yeah they wouldn't last a week like that.
I also hate seeing people in the morning cause it reminds me that they most likely just woke up while i've been awake for 24 hours to reset sleep cycle which doesn't last more than two days anyway. Also feel numb af during 7 AM- 4 PM there is just something off about being awake at this time
Yep. Most people would never get it. Also, they literally fucking laugh at you if you complain about bad sleep. I had a teacher once who saw that I looked exhausted and asked me if I was tired. I said yeah, because I only slept 3 hours, and she just said, “don’t be tired”. Like bitch, go fuck yourself you piece of shit. I’d like to see you last 3 fucking days in my life

Yep. Most people would never get it. Also, they literally fucking laugh at you if you complain about bad sleep. I had a teacher once who saw that I looked exhausted and asked me if I was tired. I said yeah, because I only slept 3 hours, and she just said, “don’t be tired”. Like bitch, go fuck yourself you piece of shit. I’d like to see you last 3 fucking days in my life
or "go to sleep earlier" maybe i just can't bitch?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back