Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My sister's lightskin and doesn't even look somali yet she thinks she faces more discrimination

• Thread starter Deleted member 40038
  • Start date
Deleted member 40038

Deleted member 40038

Somalicel
-
I am so fucking pissed, I look like the average somali with a bit darker skin, my eyebrows are thick but look sort of transparent and i have a huge forehead meanwhile my fucking sister is lightskin has thick eyebrows arent transparent she looks like an italian. She always acts like a victim when shes fucking 25 and living with my parents jobless. I just wish she could fucking rope I wish I got those genes instead I am stuck looking like an average somali with sort of mongoloid eyes. Well atleast I am fucking tall yet I still can't get any women because they always say ''Oh you have a huge forehead'' and I get bullied constantly the only people who don't bully me are fucking shitskins, ricecels, other somalis and sand niggers.

If you look attractive (White) as a foid, and you are an ethnic, it is actually a halo of being ethnic in my opinion because you are seen as exotic and interesting.

If you look attractive (White) as a foid, and you are an ethnic, it is actually a halo of being ethnic in my opinion because you are seen as exotic and interesting.
most somalis have caucasoid features but dark skin

A lot of them look like light-bulbhead blacks, not Caucasoid. Literally a very bad head shape.
yeah i understand lots of them think they are superior because they have a caucasoid skull thats what I meant. I have that myself but not that bad.

yeah i understand lots of them think they are superior because they have a caucasoid skull thats what I meant. I have that myself but not that bad.
How would they have caucasiod skulls? Aren't they from the negroid race?

How would they have caucasiod skulls? Aren't they from the negroid race?
people from the horn of africa have 30% Caucasian Genes.

caucasoid skull | North africa, North india, Skin tones

Yeah they face discriminatioin because of their looks. All the men will like her and she will have to pay a heavy price because other women also want those men. So the other foids will try to kill her even.

over for somalicels

Nah, simp culture makes sure that anyone with a vagina gets treated better than hardworking honorable males.

Nah, simp culture makes sure that anyone with a vagina gets treated better than hardworking honorable males.
yeah I have another sister but shes even more subhuman than me she inherited the bantu negroid genes yet she gets treated better than me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back