Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm coping too hard. I don't even care about foids anymore, I care about their hypocrisy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
As I think about my unfortunate Discord Oneitis who was a Half-white/half-Yemeni Stacy (sounds pathetic, which it is, but I literally never get to leave the house, so I will never be able to speak to a real female) that I got away from, it gets me angry and angry.

She said she was the "quiet and shy" girl when she was still in real school before she became "homeschooled". The thing is, she has friends and shit. She even has a FTM GF DESPITE SUPPOSEDLY BEING FROM A RELIGIOUS MUSLIM HOUSEHOLD!! MY MOTHER WOULD NEVER ALLOW ME TO DATE A TRANNY EVEN IF I COULD, AND I'M WHITE.

[UWSL]The question is, how do you get friends when you are shy and quiet and get a girlfriend when you are like that despite being Muslim? If she says because she talks to people, then she wasn't the quiet girl in school then. If she says otherwise, that people talked to her, then she basically admitted that people talked to her because she is a foid and attractive. You can't know someone's personality when they don't talk. The thing is, she said she was ignored and quiet, yet she has friends and is social... When I sperged at her numerous times about inceldom stuff and double standards, she said, "You just don't want to admit it that women have it harder than men. It's hard being liked as a female" The irony... She has such a beautiful voice too compared to mine, and she knows it because she wants to be a voice actor. All I ever got was made fun of for mine...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]TL;DR: "I am a Arab Stacy. I am a shy and quiet girl. I was born with a hole, but despite me proof that women get attention and validation regardless, I will say that it is hard to get it."[/UWSL]

I hate the most privileged group of people in history. It's like telling a black man in the 1800's to not hate whites and to just "change your mindset bro". Foids. Have. Everything.

allahu akbar that dyke foid to jahannam

foids get attention no matter what so... :feelsUgh:

I hate the most privileged group of people in history. It's like telling a black man in the 1800's to not hate whites and to just "change your mindset bro". Foids. Have. Everything.
Just forget about being enslaved and stop hating bro. :feelsclown:

allahu akbar that dyke foid to jahannam

foids get attention no matter what so... :feelsUgh:
She said her dad is 6'2 despite being from one of the shortest countries on Earth: Yemen. That's what is even more unbelievable: That her mother willingly switched to an oppressive, misogynistic religion for an inbred ethnic.

She said her dad is 6'2 despite being from one of the shortest countries on Earth: Yemen. That's what is even more unbelievable: That her mother willingly switched to an oppressive, misogynistic religion for an inbred ethnic.
foids are dumbasses

I know a few people like that irl :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

In her little ignorant world, women are the oppresed gender. She lives in such a sad and hard reality.

okay. I totally read and cared about this thread