Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My sister lives a better life than me

T

tea

2/10 5"8 blackcel freak of nature
-
We grew up in the same house yet she life mogs me brutally. Its suifuel seeing how many friends she has and how many instagram likes she gets white I rot. Women are born with a free social life.

foids live on recruit difficulty, pretty self explanatory

Same here. My older sister lifemogs me into oblivion

We grew up in the same house yet she life mogs me brutally. Its suifuel seeing how many friends she has and how many instagram likes she gets white I rot. Women are born with a free social life.
Same goes for my sister. She has litterally 0 hobbies or skills or interests besides studying and her boyfriend yet the other sex value her a lot while i rot

Same goes for my sister. She has litterally 0 hobbies or skills or interests besides studying and her boyfriend yet the other sex value her a lot while i rot
Women have 0 hobbies. My sister is the most boring generic foid ever. Meanwhile incels have hobbies and have nothing. Hobbies don't mean shit.

Women have 0 hobbies. My sister is the most boring generic foid ever. Meanwhile incels have hobbies and have nothing. Hobbies don't mean shit.

Hobbies mean a lot to foids. They signify the amount of disposable income you have. :feelskek:

have you ever tried to ask her for sex?

I can relate to this since I have 2

Its literally so easy for them, just exist and everything will fall into its place

Women need to put 0 effort into life

I can relate to this since I have 2

Its literally so easy for them, just exist and everything will fall into its place

Women need to put 0 effort into life
Meanwhile we need to improve our personality's and shit jfl