Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My sister knows Japanese foids who moved from Japan to Canada just to find white Chad

H

Hapacelricecel

Recruit
★★★
My sister always goes to this Japanese manicure place(100 cad for nails that last 3 weeks) and all the girls work there are from Japan.Apparently Canada has some kind of visa for Japanese people that they can work here for a short period of time.My sister told me Japanese foids chosse to work in Canada because they want white boyfriends(gl ones ofc).Weeboos in Japan are not gl enough for Japanese foids.They go through all this trouble just to chase white Chad.Noodlewhores' white fever is disguesting beyond my imagination.

Awalt strikes every time regardless of race, its all about face.

Japan copers GTFIH. @Zesto that means you.

Never began for weeaboocels jfl their birth rates are below zero because of the personality bone fever (Not white because even white japs are struggling HARD) just shows off how good we could be in a north-korea like country (or 1984's where only the gov had contact with other countries) globalism was a bad idea after all

Foids proving why they are the meme gender once again.

At least she was honest.

Never began for weeaboocels jfl their birth rates are below zero because of the personality bone fever (Not white because even white japs are struggling HARD) just shows off how good we could be in a north-korea like country (or 1984's where only the gov had contact with other countries) globalism was a bad idea after all
I agree.Globalization is a mistake.Different races aren't meant to compete with each other when there are clearly winners(white) and losers(rice and curry)

If she came to Toronto, she'd have a hard time finding Whites anyway.

All she will find in Canada is numale soyboys. JFL.

Yeah noticed a few Japanese ladies coming to Australia just get fucked by tall white chads or chadlites. Tehehe it’s just a working holiday

This isn't just a thing among japanese foids. Chinese women come to canada in droves to secure real estate for their families. They marry a canadian male and then use their citizenship to bring their family over.

Sounds like there is more a white fever, than there is a yellow fever.

I think it was Red Shambala who bought attention to this phenomenon, as being purely asian female driven.

Japanese bitches are the worst of all Asians. They are given too much value

This is legit. Noodlewhores are biggest whores after white whores.

Christ, so many females can get almost any man at anytime to the point of becoming ungrateful and overly fucking picky. Really gets to my head.

Christ, so many females can get almost any men at anytime to the point of becoming ungrateful and overly fucking picky. Really gets to my head.

"Evil white male sex immigrants who move to thailand":soy::soy::soy::soy:

My sister always goes to this Japanese manicure place(100 cad for nails that last 3 weeks) and all the girls work there are from Japan.Apparently Canada has some kind of visa for Japanese people that they can work here for a short period of time.My sister told me Japanese foids chosse to work in Canada because they want white boyfriends(gl ones ofc).Weeboos in Japan are not gl enough for Japanese foids.They go through all this trouble just to chase white Chad.Noodlewhores' white fever is disguesting beyond my imagination.
Yeah, it's the Youth Mobility Visa. They give it to South Koreans as well.

If she came to Toronto, she'd have a hard time finding Whites anyway.
C O P E

The noodle's white detecting radar is finely tuned. After all they have no problem in finding whites even in Beijing.