Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My sister is a roastie and I went full blackpill on her.

TBIcel

TBIcel

Glowies fear the Z
★★★★★
Have not spoken to her in 2 and a half years feels good man. She was a cunt to me and my brother (and everyone else in my family including ny 93 year old grandmother to the point even she is annoyed with her) I called her a foid, roastie and whore and told her I am an incel and women are stupid evil malicious subhuman degeberate filth. I've gone as long as 5 years without talking to even a single toilet to the extreme Id use self serve checkout or avoid toilet bank tellers to avoid. Im an KHHV and ugly every toilet is hostile to an extreme towards me so all interactions will any have gone poorly so Id rather be invisible to them at least its better than being treated like dogshit for simply existing as an ugly male.

Also curious how long any other users went without saying a single word to a toilet. (Inb4 accusations of fakecel im not talking flirting I mean even as little as you talking to a bank teller toilet because whatever reason with banking)

Based, but not smashing half a liter of acid on it wont change a foids mind

Last edited:
Also curious how long any other users went without saying a single word to a toilet. (Inb4 accusations of fakecel im not talking flirting I mean even as little as you talking to a bank teller toilet because whatever reason with banking)
Eh, probably just on the weekends unless I'm out. Usually stay home on the weekends.

Based and Blackpilled.

Have not spoken to her in 2 and a half years feels good man. She was a cunt to me and my brother (and everyone else in my family including ny 93 year old grandmother to the point even she is annoyed with her) I called her a foid, roastie and whore and told her I am an incel and women are stupid evil malicious subhuman degeberate filth. I've gone as long as 5 years without talking to even a single toilet to the extreme Id use self serve checkout or avoid toilet bank tellers to avoid. Im an KHHV and ugly every toilet is hostile to an extreme towards me so all interactions will any have gone poorly so Id rather be invisible to them at least its better than being treated like dogshit for simply existing as an ugly male.
How did she respond?

Every day I am thankful I have a brother and not a sister

Blackpilling a hole?

How did she respond?
She does not wish to speak to me either and hates me to be fair she treated me like garbage and was just less overt in her hate of me before so I guess it did not change much (besides repelling a malicious roastie) to be fair.

She does not wish to speak to me either and hates me to be fair she treated me like garbage and was just less overt in her hate of me before so I guess it did not change much (besides repelling a malicious roastie) to be fair.
Based