Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My sister is 18 dating a 29 year old almost 30 man

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/z3a1ao/my_sister_is_18_dating_a_29_year_old_almost_30_man/

Roasties seething :feels:

Jfl these whores want to eat their cake and have it too. Fuck Chads in their 30s when they're 18 and then gatekeep younger roasties from doing the same :lul::lul::lul:

Motherfucker pulled a Doogy successfully :feelskek:

They hit the wall and now they are jelly of the young roastie. Lmao

“We were targets!” :foidSoy:

Vile whore couldn’t take accountability if she dropped a glass of water.

Why are foids such age cucks? Are they jealous that younger foids are more attractive?

Why are foids such age cucks? Are they jealous that younger foids are more attractive?
More like they're jealous that guys their age can successfully date toilets that are 10-15 yrs younger than them :society:

If there's one group of people that hate to see foids do good for themselves, even more so than incels, it's foids. No one hates foids more than other foids. For instance, one thing that I always notice all over the internet is how often old expired foids seethe when they see a young foid doing good for herself. They can't help but to feel jealous. So, in order to make themselves feel better and ensure that no foid succeeds unless they do foids will sabotage relationships. If you notice, the mother has no problem with it because she's in a successful relationship however, the used up foid who has nothing better to do but scroll and post on reddit is the only one that has a problem with it. She's jealous that her younger, prettier sister is doing good herself while she's an old hag out of her prime now. 18 year old women can vote but they can't date a 30 year old man. Why? They have the ability to help shape the future of a country but God forbid they decide who they date, they're too dumb for that.

All of them did the same thing as her, why are they complaining when nothing bad happened to them?

More like they're jealous that guys their age can successfully date toilets that are 10-15 yrs younger than them :society:
True! Young foids have much more SMV than old infertile roasties.

Screenshot 464

Looks like you have found PPEcels reddit account:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

When they're older they'll say these men are patriarchal pedophiles who only date young women so they can manipulate them

If her sister was fucking a dog she wouldn't mind.

my sister is still a child to me she turned 18 early this year. She still acts immature
I can relate to this one.

I can see why this happens so much, chads are at their chaddest in their 30s. Its when they have everything, looks, status and money. Post wall foids can't date these chads anymore, so they seethe, try and fail to gatekeep them. Kinda ironic that even foids can't handled their own hypergamy.

She needs to go on a date herself ? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

If it was a 29 yr old woman they would've been like "You go girl!"

Literally nothing changes with women from 18-92. My cousins still act the same at nearly 40 as they did when they were teenagers. Once puberty’s over, you are who you are. Very rare for a normie to have the self awareness to make any meaningful change of themself.