Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My sister brought home Tyrone last night

This. Coalburners are always the lowest of the low.
>blackletcel
>blocked for being a low iq weeb spamming the n word
>enjoy it mayfag, but we all know irl youd keep your gay anime soyboy 2D cuck shit to yourself
JFL at this snowflake negro, he can't even handle the N word on the internet. :lul:

Another butthurt black? Care to refute my posts instead? KEK
or you arent worth talking to, you're just another newfag who cant keep his mouth shut

Because degeneracy is profitable not only in $$$ and Shekels but also in Control. You control the populace with sexual degeneracy, drunks, soccer and other shit and they will never question the Tribe who gives them their goodies and will defend it.

JFL at this nigger complaining about racism of the n word while discriminating against me with your maycel term. You are a hypocrite piece of shit and the only reason me saying nigger offended you is because you know it's true. Black iq is known to be extremely low too.
its annoying because thats all you have, you have nothing better than racism and its just boring, idiot, im low iq lol, coming from some retard who says the n word to argue is pretty low iq

If that's your honest assessment, okay. Not even baiting or hating with my posts, just pointing out snowflake hypocrisy on both sides. I've been banned by many Jewish websites so it's nothing special.
View attachment 18751
Stupid social media kikes let a kike get away with calling me a goat fucker and when I said zionist scum like him are retards I got a 7 day ban on Twitter. Just lol.

its annoying because thats all you have, you have nothing better than racism and its just boring, idiot, im low iq lol, coming from some retard who says the n word to argue is pretty low iq
Don't bother with these maycel /pol/ tards and their toilet tier IQ.

Because degeneracy is profitable not only in $$$ and Shekels but also in Control. You control the populace with sexual degeneracy, drunks, soccer and other shit and they will never question the Tribe who gives them their goodies and will defend it.

JFL at this nigger complaining about racism of the n word while discriminating against me with your maycel term. You are a hypocrite piece of shit and the only reason me saying nigger offended you is because you know it's true. Black iq is known to be extremely low too.
this is low iq

maycel is a meme for fun its harmless

but you're saying its ok to be racist because im memeing?

jfl you are all the same huh

Just ease on the namecalling..we are all incels here..all in the same boat in the end. Its over :lul::lul::feelsrope:
Not really. There is plenty of trash on this website. Being an Incel does not make one a good person instantly, you know? I don't want to start shit with anyone haha.
Well you attacked me for attacking your black buddy right there. All because I said the word...nigger. Yes, that word. You act like a leftist snowflake, or better yet, a stormfag when someone offends their aryan race. No reason to gang up on me tbh. But you do, because you Blacks on this site are collectivist. I don't hate you at all.

Don't bother with these maycel /pol/ tards and their toilet tier IQ.
we need a based black mod, id ban these clowns on sight

"lol you're mad because its true"

or cause its beating a dead horse, can you try to be original and not sound like every skinny little white kid who would zip their mouth if a real thug black was near you?

You should've brought home a gun.

What do have have against anime. That seems to be one of your main insults, as if it's an insult.
Weebs are cucks. It's a good insult.

What do have have against anime. That seems to be one of your main insults, as if it's an insult.
Cuckqueers wants you to drop anime and everything you enjoy in life at all and work all day for your hotwife while weeb girls can attention whore off of the male fanbase all they want (PS: I ain't no weeb, just stating the truth)
Weebs are cucks. It's a good insult.

Not really. There is plenty of trash on this website. Being an Incel does not make one a good person instantly, you know? I don't want to start shit with anyone haha.

Well you attacked me for attacking your black buddy right there. All because I said the word...nigger. Yes, that word. You act like a leftist snowflake, or better yet, a stormfag when someone offends their aryan race. No reason to gang up on me tbh. But you do, because you Blacks on this site are collectivist. I don't hate you at all.
yes and its annoying, lol leftist, because im tired of people spamming it bc they are too low iq to say anything else?

i mean as soon as people find out im black on xbox i hear the same unfunny shit, over, and over, and over

i
its sad

weebs just remind me of scary ass twig pussies

we need a based black mod, id ban these clowns on sight

"lol you're mad because its true"

or cause its beating a dead horse, can you try to be original and not sound like every skinny little white kid who would zip their mouth if a real thug black was near you?
No, you're clearly offended. Why? Because you've bought into Jewish Identity Politics. I never called all black people 'niggers', In fact I did not even call you a nigger. I asked if you were. And you chimped out.

What is going on here?

50%> of accounts on here have anime profile pictures. Especially prominent users.
And how many incels are there in total compared to bluepilled weeb cucks?

No, you're clearly offended. Why? Because you've bought into Jewish Identity Politics. I never called all black people 'niggers', In fact I did not even call you a nigger. I asked if you were. And you chimped out.
jewish wtf, stop you are trying to talk to nothing you know about, i know nothing about politics because i really dont care

you can't read and are trying to tell me what i am "buying into"

please keep watching stupid anime and get banned soon, everyone after march is total cancer

so im black or the n word

wow much smart

bird levels of iq and caveman levels of thinking

And how many incels are there in total compared to bluepilled weeb cucks?
I have no idea. If you're referring to the normies who do the "ironic loli memes XD" then I don't even consider them animists.

I have no idea. If you're referring to the normies who do the "ironic loli memes XD" then I don't even consider them animists.
Basically just go on YouTube and see the people with anime avatars or on Facebook sometimes too.