Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My sister brought home Tyrone last night

Ask him how big his wee-wee is.

having a sister in general must be hell

Lmfao I don't. My cuckold dad already spends a shit load of money on my sisters, and having a kid would pretty much guarantee we would go in debt. I just hope she gets taught a lesson, one way or another that won't affect or finances in a negative way

True, maybe if he beats her up or something or takes her and sells her to some pimp for some quick buck

tell that nigger to get the fuck out of your house.

He does not belong there, he belongs in the streets of Detroit like the filthy animal he is

Notice how faggots like this never post pics, or any evidence

Ever

Another maycel troll faggot (thought so), list him up

Ever

????
I'm supposed to take a picture of my sister in my dad's house and post it on here? And I'm a maycel? You sure about that? If you are talking to me, you are an absolute retard.

Last edited:
Your sister gets BLACKED while you rot in piss, brutal.

Blacks can run thug game and fuck white women. Your dad is a cuck.

Yeah. This is why women should have their mates selected for them and race mixing should be prohibited (except to create white/asian hybrid females). White-black interbreeding is a disaster. These pairings have some of the highest numbers of single mothers. The boys are inherently violent (from their black side) and lack father figures. Have no native culture. They also will likely have lower IQ's.

Ever

You have to be fucking blind dude, he joined way before you did.

He's a fucking dumbass, and has had it out for me for weeks lmao. Don't remember what started this faggot to start trolling all my threads, and I don't care either. @Cuck-Damage neck yourself

My sister, my younger fucking sister, my own flesh and blood, who I have not talked too in YEARS over this, this has caused some tensions in my family, as I was so mad, I didn't even go to the wedding, I couldn't handle it, I was too mad, like I thought I could stop it for real, like even if it meant beating the shit out of someone, is married to a fucking chad. And not just a regular chad, a fucking dirty guido guinea whop dego. The family just LLLLLLLOOOOVVVVVEEEESSSS Him/them, and until I get a lot out of my system, I don't think I can be in the same room as them. So no or very few family get togethers or holidays for me, I did this to myself admittedly, there was a lot I could have handled better, but I did my typical thing of shutting myself down, isolating myself, not talking to anyone, being a fuck up, not "working on myself", so now this emotional haze hangs over everything. So yeah, I hear where you are coming from.

you should fuck your sister so you don't get cucked

you should fuck your sister so you don't get cucked
hell no, she's ugly as fuck. I don't care about that shit as long as it doesn't happen at my house

Yeah. This is why women should have their mates selected for them and race mixing should be prohibited (except to create white/asian hybrid females). White-black interbreeding is a disaster. These pairings have some of the highest numbers of single mothers. The boys are inherently violent (from their black side) and lack father figures. Have no native culture. They also will likely have lower IQ's.

Speaking of which, I might have noticed something. Mulattos generally get more attractive features from their white heritage, that's well known. However, could that be due to white males in times gone by having had sex with black women and not the other way around?

Thing is, I got acquainted with a black man through work, and he showed me a picture of his 20-something son, the product of a black man/beautiful blonde woman relationship. Imagine a guy with crude African facial features but pale white skin. The son was ugly as fuck! Looked like a half orc. I felt sorry for the guy, the unfortunate mongrel result of politically correct race mixing. Positively Incel for life material.

Last edited:
So the ugly white girls tend to go for the black guys. This seems line up with my anecdotes.

He's a fucking dumbass, and has had it out for me for weeks lmao. Don't remember what started this faggot to start trolling all my threads, and I don't care either. @Cuck-Damage neck yourself
That makes no sense, you are one of the coolest users around here. Hapacels are cancerous.

jigaboo gonna stretch that white cunt! it's gonna be deeper then the Grand Canyon by the time Tyrone is done.

Miscegenation is the worst thing that could be done to any race. SMH white folks be retarded

jigaboo gonna stretch that white cunt! it's gonna be deeper then the Grand Canyon by the time Tyrone is done.

Miscegenation is the worst thing that could be done to any race. SMH white folks be retarded

Absolutely. Immigration should have been stopped in its track back in the 80's, but the bloody boomers wouldn't listen. Now the damage has been done. I'm part of a dying people. No future for cuck Swedes.

JBB (Just Be Black) Theory proven once again...

You never had a chance to start a good life boyo.

Damn, you're allowed to smell awful if you are a Chad or Tyrone.

Exactly my thoughts except the white/asian part. All race mixing should be prohibited.

My cuck dad kept telling him how cool of a guy he was
"Just be yourself bro. No need to try to impress others"
giphy.gif

So much hatred, anger and violence in this thread. I'm a mixed-race incel and I condemn racism, whether against white, black, or any other race. I bet he's a nice guy even though he might listen to hip hop music. Why don't you get to know him? You two might become friends. He could perhaps introduce you to some females too, which would get you out of your inceldom.

He only started posted again recently, stupid shit he's a troll, he probably made account a while ago to troll and come back to it now

Like I said you can tell trolling faggots because they never post pics or any evidence, ever, when it would be very easy to do so

OP = lying faggot
and that's the end of it

@JdawgYUNGmoney how old is your sister and where are u from. Why was your dad being such a cuck? Is he really a cuck or is he scared of being called racist.

Do you expect us to care about the decline of the white American? You're nephews will be Tyrones.

he fucks your sister rough, maybe his homies even participate, lol damn

Damb this is kind of lifefuel for blacks to be honest. Once I looksmax one of my goals is to fuck white/arab girls because their fathers are betas and can't stop me. I want to go to their house look into the fathers eyes and he'll know deep down later that night I'll be fucking the shit out of his daughter. This will be the best with arab girls because I know arab fathers will hate it but a lot of arab fathers are cucks when they move to the west and their wife controls them so he won't be able to stop me from fucking his precious arab daughter. I'll fuck her while the parents are home and they will pretend they can't hear but secretely the father will be jerking off to me fucking his daughter and soon enough he will become a complete cuck for me fucking his daughter. Fuck this is 100% goal of mine and is some of my motiviation to looksmax. And honestly this isn't just for black guys any race of guy can make the girl he's fucking father a cuck basically. For example white guys can make Indian fathers cucks when you fuck their tight daughters. When I fuck his daughter it will just give me more pleasure when I know he is jerking off to me fucking his sweet little daughter and the turmoil within him. When I'm not around he will probably be waiting for me to return and fuck that little sweet pussy of his daughter and it will be all he thinks about. Fuck this is my goal right here boys.

He only started posted again recently, stupid shit he's a troll, he probably made account a while ago to troll and come back to it now

Like I said you can tell trolling faggots because they never post pics or any evidence, ever, when it would be very easy to do so

OP = lying faggot
and that's the end of it
I have been talking to him personally, he is legit. Definitely a cool dude. He's not a troll, so cut him some slack, man. It's not farfetched that white parents are like this. White parents don't give a fuck about their kids' dating life and will welcome their kids' partners with open arms because they assume their kid is being taken care of.

I have been talking to him personally, he is legit. Definitely a cool dude. He's not a troll, so cut him some slack, man. It's not farfetched that white parents are like this. White parents don't give a fuck about their kids' dating life and will welcome their kids' partners with open arms because they assume their kid is being taken care of.
Probably your alt

:lul::lul: you can't be this retarded.

@Cuck-Damage constantly accuses people of being trolls/alts in reality he is just a slimy incel tears cel trying to camouflage himself by calling out others. We need to shut him down before he does any more damage here.

@Cuck-Damage constantly accuses people of being trolls/alts in reality he is just a slimy incel tears cel trying to camouflage himself by calling out others. We need to shut him down before he does any more damage here.

Lol what a cuck. The mods will only want reports of more obvious posts that reveal his true cucked identity though.

OP = lying faggot
and that's the end of it
Lmfao you fucking retard, you really went through my account to see when I started posting? I was busy with school for months. And like I said, you are the only one demanding for "proof"-- Like me and @RREEEEEEEEE both said, your an autistic and should be lynched.

I'm a top quality poster recruit, check my submissions and credentials

I'm kinda liked around here
you maycels stay in your fucking lane
Lmfao you fucking retard, you really went through my account to see when I started posting? I was busy with school for months. And like I said, you are the only one demanding for "proof"-- Like me and @RREEEEEEEEE both said, your an autistic and should be lynched.
Lynched? Lol if you even tried anything close to that you'd end up in a bodybag

Giga cope, you're a little pussy who'd get his face smashed by a teenage girl. Two truecels would absolutely wreck you.

Giga cope, you're a little pussy who'd get his face smashed by a teenage girl. Two truecels would absolutely wreck you.
Fuck this cuck. He's a troll, and his "quality content" is dogshit. And he thinks credibility on this site means anything. Typical tardcel.

Fucking retard how am I a maycel learn to read I am christmascel. Every legit member here is calling you out on your bs stop trying to instigate shit.

Fuck this cuck. He's a troll, and his "quality content" is dogshit. And he thinks credibility on this site means anything. Typical tardcel.
I have yet to see any quality content he speaks of TBH.

Fucking retard how am I a maycel learn to read I am christmascel. Every legit member here is calling you out on your bs stop trying to instigate shit.
Every basement dwelling idiot more like

many here I unfortunately I will admit

I have yet to see any quality content he speaks of TBH.
Looked through his profile, most of his threads get around 20 responses or less. He's a delusional retard. Probably has anger issues IRL

LMFAO Western Cucked Society live in action boyos :lul::lul::lul: its so fucking over :lul::lul::lul: