Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My sister brought home Tyrone last night

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
She brought him home to have dinner with my family. He's your typical thug from the city, dread locks, tattoos, and had fake teeth. My cuck dad kept telling him how cool of a guy he was, and how he's glad him and my sister aren't afraid of the "racist society". He smelled weird also

"Wazzup lil boy u sista is fine like a mudafuga boy "

is this real

:lul::lul:

It is sooo over for you. I'd hate to have a coalburning thot sister, I'd want her to get Jason Vorheesed so bad if she bought another man to my family dinner table.

"Wazzup lil boy u sista is fine like a mudafuga boy "
He talked like a dumbass rapper also
:lul::lul:

It is sooo over for you. I'd hate to have a coalburning thot sister, I'd want her to get Jason Vorheesed so bad if she bought another man to my family dinner table.
It was fucking awful man. I fucking hate my degenerate cucked family

my femoid sister also brings home many chads and tyrones. it hurts to see, i feel your pain brother

Blacks can run thug game and fuck white women. Your dad is a cuck.

Just yell that at your dad and go to sleep, everything will be ok child.. :feelsbadman:
giphy.gif

>He smelled weird also

showercels btfo

Sounds like hell.

He's your typical thug from the city, dread locks, tattoos, and had fake teeth
him and my sister aren't afraid of the "racist society"
He talked like a dumbass rapper also

This is my absolute worst nightmare. Be very afraid if your parents leave the house for over a day while she's with this guy. Have a plan to either defend your possessions or pack the most important ones and bug out.

I know I'm not the most prolific poster on in this shithole, but I am telling you, take this guy deadly serious if he's as bad as you say he is.

If you're low inhib, I also suggest hanging this bitch on your door.

Rhodesia

Last edited:
Get yourself a recording device when they're having sex so you can listen to it and jack off to the audio later

Just be black theory.

This is my absolute worst nightmare. Be very afraid if your parents leave the house for over a day while she's with this guy. Have a plan to either defend your possessions or pack the most important ones and bug out.

I know I'm not the most prolific poster on in this shithole, but I am telling you, take this guy deadly serious if he's as bad as you say he is.

View attachment 18586
Shit man, I am. I have most of my shit hidden in different places around the house, this fucking worthless thug isn't stealing SHIT of mine. I might call the cops on him just in case, if he's ever here alone with my sister

Dude just start talking in ebonics back to it

"Ay yo wassup baby? How da boy doing?"

Also you should casually bring up IQ differences between races lmao.

Here, we call coalburners inkpots. Seems to be a better overall metaphor.

Your dad such a simp holy shit.

Dude just start talking in ebonics back to it

"Ay yo wassup baby? How da boy doing?"

Also you should casually bring up IQ differences between races lmao.
Kek, I will do that next time definitely. Not the IQ part though cuz I don't want to get shot.

JFL it's over for your family tree.

She brought him home to have dinner with my family. He's your typical thug from the city, dread locks, tattoos, and had fake teeth. My cuck dad kept telling him how cool of a guy he was, and how he's glad him and my sister aren't afraid of the "racist society". He smelled weird also
Your dad should have honor killed her tbh.

this fucking worthless thug isn't stealing SHIT of mine

I might call the cops on him just in case, if he's ever here alone with my sister

That's good, but be more wary of him and your sister trying to throw a party at your place while your parents are out. Especially now that it's summer. That's the worst case scenario. You don't know who this guys knows. Before you know it you could be dealing with 10-20 people just like him.

I'm not trying to psyche you out, but just take care of yourself and keep your eyes moving. Hope this shit ends soon.

It must be uncomfortable, imagining her taking his BBC. :feelsohh:

Nigga finna hit a lick on u. And smash your sister’s cheeks. You better be packing some heat or a weapon.

Maybe he's a nice guy.
Nigga finna hit a lick on u. And smash your sister’s cheeks. You better be packing some heat or a weapon.
You literally said the same thing twice. "You better eat food or eat food."

That's good, but be more wary of him and your sister trying to throw a party at your place while your parents are out. Especially now that it's summer. That's the worst case scenario. You don't know who this guys knows. Before you know it you could be dealing with 10-20 people just like him.

I'm not trying to psyche you out, but just take care of yourself and keep your eyes moving. Hope this shit ends soon.
I appreciate it. Yeah, I hope he just pumps and dumps her. I don't need to deal with this shit.

lol that Tyrone alone chucked you and your dad by his presence.

That black dude gonna be fucking her while you and your dad just watch. Kill your sister, put her in her place.

She is already a used up whore and she has no use to anyone now. Such a disgrace this has come to this

lol that Tyrone alone chucked you and your dad by his presence.

That black dude gonna be fucking her while you and your dad just watch. Kill your sister, put her in her place.

She is already a used up whore and she has no use to anyone now. Such a disgrace this has come to this
I wish honor killing was legal. But I don't want to go to jail over my degenerate worthless sister. I don't see how I'm a cuck, I fucking hated him being there. It was my dad that let him into the house and kept kissing his ass the entire time he was there.

Your dad is a cuck. This is his fault.

I wish honor killing was legal. But I don't want to go to jail over my degenerate worthless sister. I don't see how I'm a cuck, I fucking hated him being there. It was my dad that let him into the house and kept kissing his ass the entire time he was there.

That’s true, your dad is liberal brain washed cuck. Hope he makes her a single mother with a niglet baby.

Hoe deserves for being a mudshark

View attachment 18586
Sage advice.

c88.jpg

That’s true, your dad is liberal brain washed cuck. Hope he makes her a single mother with a niglet baby.

Hoe deserves for being a mudshark
Lmfao I don't. My cuckold dad already spends a shit load of money on my sisters, and having a kid would pretty much guarantee we would go in debt. I just hope she gets taught a lesson, one way or another that won't affect or finances in a negative way

Notice how the blacks here never reply to these types of threads.

It's over for incels with slut sisters...wait that's any incel with a sister.

Thugs like this always seem to have zero trouble with girls, and most are ugly. I don't get that shit tbh.

Thugs like this always seem to have zero trouble with girls, and most are ugly. I don't get that shit tbh.
BBC with a non-subhuman face running thug game will be successful in any degenerate liberal country run by (((them)))

are u white?