Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My sister arleady has a massive social life at 11

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Went to my sister's birthday party. She had so many friends come to her party yet she only turned 12. Never had that many friends in year 7 (6th Grade). Has more of a social life at 12 than I ever did! Imagine getting social life mogged by your little sister:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I wish I was 11 again

should have shove that birthday cake up her whore foid face :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

should have shove that birthday cake up her whore foid face :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Nah it's not that I hate her. Its just I feel envious she can have that many friends at a young age. Fucking ovER. Just because I wasn't NT enough

Nah it's not that I hate her. Its just I feel envious she can have that many friends at a young age. Fucking ovER. Just because I wasn't NT enough
still, should have shove that cake up her face. would have gone viral and will be crowned a giga chadcel :feelshaha:

Tutorial mode is just different.

Teenage creeps earlier and earlier for foids thanks to smart phones. Even in my generation (I'm in early 20s), the foids were living insanely different lives to boys in early teens already, when we were all still just children pretty much.

>10 year old bro has a bigger friend group than me
>Be me 17, only a few "well known acquaintances" if you can even call them that
Lads...it ain't over, IT NEVER EVEN HAPPENED!:blackpill:

reminds me of when my childhood friend had like 10 people (including a few foids) on his 14th birthday in 2020, which is a couple of days before mine, while on my birthday I just had some family and him. Last year I didn't even go anywhere and just rotted on Discord jacking off after completing two AP exams.

I have a bit of a similar situation with my cousin, he's a year younger and has a social life 1000 times better than mine, and he's also a Chad. But I don't have any special envy, because I see him at most once a year.