Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My shining light

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
They need to look at it. Once they do they all become me. It is actually paradise. No more of the free will. Free will is bad. Normies and foids do not deserve free will. They deserve to be controlled as the prophecy states. I hear voices I must shine my light through to them all. :feelsohh: a perfect civilization run by me and my brothers. We will win and make sure @theultimatemarkcel is proud. He must see the incel colony that we will make the orders that shall finally be put in motion. All normi s and foids wearing chains at all times. Those disobedient will forever be casted on by my shining light. I don't need to reproduce because of my shining light penetrating the frontal lobe and brain stem. The neurons will become
sun glowing GIF by South Park
in sync and become my neurons. It will be perfect civilization. All hail the light. The Yeager lighting

We must brainwash them all into mindless slaves to do our bidding