Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My sheboon sister has a bf and he mogged me

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
My sister just returned home with her BF , They’re in the living room Rn talking to my mom , he’s 17 and mogs me to death , taller, jawline and black (he’s a Tyronelite ). I went downstairs to greet him cus my mom forced me to and holy shit i got Giga mogged , it made me feel like shit , he also drives already . I’m overhearing their conversation and he’s talking about his studies and plans for university , meanwhile I’m NEET

How is it fair ? My sister literally does nothing , sits on tiktok all day but she gets a Tyrone with no effort, meanwhile I grind gym , strict diet , and do self improvement everyday and I get rejected fuck

My condolences bro, it's brutal being mogged by a stranger in your own home who wants to get into your sisters pants. Pray they don't start having sex there.
My sister literally does nothing , sits on tiktok all day but she gets a boyfriend with no effort, meanwhile I grind gym , strict diet , and do self improvement everyday and I get rejected fuck
Can relate with this too.

I'm so fucking glad I don't have a sister.

My sister just returned home with her BF , They’re in the living room Rn talking to my mom , he’s 17 and mogs me to death , taller, jawline and black (he’s a Tyronelite ). I went downstairs to greet him cus my mom forced me to and holy shit i got Giga mogged , it made me feel like shit , he also drives already . I’m overhearing their conversation and he’s talking about his studies and plans for university , meanwhile I’m NEET

How is it fair ? My sister literally does nothing , sits on tiktok all day but she gets a Tyrone with no effort, meanwhile I grind gym , strict diet , and do self improvement everyday and I get rejected fuck
everyday I get closer to roping

I have a sister and it's brutal

My condolences bro, it's brutal being mogged by a stranger in your own home who wants to get into your sisters pants. Pray they don't start having sex there.

Can relate with this too.

48425.jpg

inkels with sisters get to experience blackpill in action from a very young age. RIP OP.

For years, I've felt "inadequate" whenever I see couples or male/female duos walking outside or in stores. Many times, they whisper and denigrate me as I walk past because of my appearance and autistic behavior. I've had men blatantly call me "ugly" and laugh with their girlfriends.

This is only a small portion of my negative experiences with couples.

I've seen this story many times by now. What you describe at the end is true for nearly every user with a "oneitis" here.

Yes. One of my bullies, a Tyrone, threatened to "kick me around". He would play loud rap music and throw dice at my door each night.

Orbiting caused this problem for you. Orbiters love reinforcing vanity.

The "literal subhuman" is likely smirking cockily as she submits herself to him.

It’s so hard out here for blackcels

It’s so hard out here for blackcels

The next step is to simply ignore the infiltrators. This will allow me to become merciless again.

Of-course, my hatred for Shannon was a shield.