Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My sexual need is high. I jerked off into my pants for 8 times in one day last weekend

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Last sunday I jerked my penis into my pants 8 times throughout the day. I didn't change the underwear from the night before so not only is semen in it but also piss because I drink a lot to cope and when I go in the pissbottle it sprits onto the pants and underwear and it smell like urine. Its urine a semen smell. I want to go to work wearing these pant but i'm need to get more lower inhibition to do it. I have work pant and home pant right now I want to make them the same pants.

Butt

yeah, but is it high enough to effiel tower a monitor lizard with 3 other curries?

This sounds just like me when I was a teenager youngcel.
I can tell you that as an oldcel your sexual urge will diminish and your libido will highly decrease once you get into your 30s. The piss problem on the other hand will get worse, since my late 20s I have a serious after-dribble problem.

This sounds just like me when I was a teenager youngcel.
I can tell you that as an oldcel your sexual urge will diminish and your libido will highly decrease once you get into your 30s. The piss problem on the other hand will get worse, since my late 20s I have a serious after-dribble problem.
Get your prostate checked

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back