Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My sexhaver friend tells me the blackpill is toxic to young men!

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
My friend who has a slay-count of 19 tells me that blackpill is toxic to young lads, when in reality it is more therapeutic than any form of psychotherapy. It is extremely relieving, and I don't know why he is so upset over me indulging in the rich knowledge of the blackpill? What should I say to him? This dude is seriously driving me nuts.

Is he a chad? Fuck him.

did you talk at him about the :blackpill:?

My friend who has a slay-count of 19 tells me that blackpill is toxic to young lads, when in reality it is more therapeutic than any form of psychotherapy. It is extremely relieving, and I don't know why he is so upset over me indulging in the rich knowledge of the blackpill? What should I say to him? This dude is seriously driving me nuts.
He deserves to be raped by horny male hippo anally for stealing another man reliever.

Chads who deny the blackpill say it because they want to think they did hard work to get women.
Reality is, they did jackshit and got everything because of their looks

Stop hanging out with Chad :society:
Only solution to keep your mental sanity and also to not get mogged 24/7

Calling it toxic is describing the effect it has on people. It says nothing about whether or not the blackpill is true. Tell him it’s not an argument

I don't understand how blackpill is toxic?? It basically tells the truth. All the guys who had gfs in my class were good looking but they were hooligans too while all the typical "nice guys" were single and nerds.

Ask him if he'd still slay after getting acid thrown on his face.

Black pill is just the information about the observable reality and scientifically backed up data.If he chooses nihilism and "toxicity"(smells of reddit BS),than that's his problem.