Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My school found this website (possibly expelled)

the skewl found out u are an anime tranny

I really hope you're larping, otherwise you could be in deep shit.

now the fbi and your school must have linked this account to you, and all the previous posts you made.

Don't ever trust the police during interrogations, never say nothing to compromise yourself, never contradict yourself, just try to stay cool and think that in the end of the day you will be resting on your bed. Get your story straight, and don't ruin it.

Police detectives use dirty psychological tricks to fool you, just watch some interviews on youtube, police will never help anyone but themselves, be careful. The police is not your friend.

Please tag me in your next thread, this is a great story unfolding

Last edited:
your laptop jammed

You should probably buy a ton of fertilizer and a windowless white van and park it out front of your school just to be safe.

Talesfromthebasement
Larpforaliving

shouldn't have the same username and link it to your twitter account, kid

This is why we need an age limit (+21) to post here.

kidcels trying to be "based" will be the death of this forum.

cya buddy boyo

If your school gave up on you it’s over @cvury they have reinforced your incel state of being and it’s your school environment and ya fault

Let’s hope you don’t become for this economy

So sorry for postmaxxing lately. A lot of people said I was “based” in my previous thread. Whatever ig. But there are bigger issues at hand rn. I am possibly being expelled from my school because the staff think I’m a crazy person who is going to shoot it up. Just a series of bad events I’m very unlucky. So I was joking online with my friends, we are edgy and unfunny. But I made a joke about shooting up my school. And apparently one of the kids who is in our group chat had their phone taken away by their parents. Anyways their parents found my message and reported me to the police. Next thing I know I am in an interrogation room with the FBI trying to explain what happened. They obviously didn’t believe what I had to say, but they let us go anyways. Dogs searched my house, suspended for another few days, it’s all over now. But while I was suspended the school called my parents and said they found this website. Great, now I am probably going to be expelled and sent to a hospital. My dumbass was going through this website on my school issued laptop. I AM SO RETARDED WTF :reeeeee:

And ofc incel and mass shooting do not mix well together. My life is probably ruined. Great :feelsaww:

WTF DO I DO NOW :reeeeee:

also here’s the thread I was talking about at the beginning https://incels.is/threads/update-to...class-complete-bloodshed.320392/#post-7279575

Retard cels when will they learn I genuinely have a hard time accepting this as not a larp like there is no way your dumb enough to joke about a school shooting in school of all places like fucking hell.

Ontop of that Why the fuck don't you use a VPN or some shit like that they can't track your online activity that way I mean they could if they really wanted but like it's a waste of there time and money.

rip, try to play it out & act normie

some autist made a joke a bout going on a shooting spree if the world didn't end on decmber 21st 2012 on facebook when I was in highschool. he was expelled the next day.
some autist made a joke a bout going on a shooting spree if the world didn't end on decmber 21st 2012 on facebook when I was in highschool. he was expelled the next day.

Last edited:
We're living in a full-blown vaginocratic police state....:feelsree::reeeeee:

Even if what you write is LARP, it's still totally believable...
I’m very stupid I am never careful about anything
View attachment 497083
This is all I will show to prove it’s not larp.

Yes I live in America, that should explain why.
Your mother IS a Controlling ( narcistic ) piece of Shit

Set a Password for your Phone and deny her Access , Dont Be her fucking bitch

Last edited:
It's a public forum fuck them, they ain't shit.

The hospital would be a good news for you as boys and girls are together there and these foids are promiscuous. The psychiatric hospital is a good place to ascend for an incel. It is not a joke, one friend of mine had all his gfs from a hospital. :forcedsmile:
"Just get beat up by schizophrenic Tyrones bro":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
So sorry for postmaxxing lately. A lot of people said I was “based” in my previous thread. Whatever ig. But there are bigger issues at hand rn. I am possibly being expelled from my school because the staff think I’m a crazy person who is going to shoot it up. Just a series of bad events I’m very unlucky. So I was joking online with my friends, we are edgy and unfunny. But I made a joke about shooting up my school. And apparently one of the kids who is in our group chat had their phone taken away by their parents. Anyways their parents found my message and reported me to the police. Next thing I know I am in an interrogation room with the FBI trying to explain what happened. They obviously didn’t believe what I had to say, but they let us go anyways. Dogs searched my house, suspended for another few days, it’s all over now. But while I was suspended the school called my parents and said they found this website. Great, now I am probably going to be expelled and sent to a hospital. My dumbass was going through this website on my school issued laptop. I AM SO RETARDED WTF :reeeeee:

And ofc incel and mass shooting do not mix well together. My life is probably ruined. Great :feelsaww:

WTF DO I DO NOW :reeeeee:

also here’s the thread I was talking about at the beginning https://incels.is/threads/update-to...class-complete-bloodshed.320392/#post-7279575
OP, whatever you do, don't let your parents put you in a mental hospital. Depending on your age, you can consent not to.

The hospital would be a good news for you as boys and girls are together there and these foids are promiscuous. The psychiatric hospital is a good place to ascend for an incel. It is not a joke, one friend of mine had all his gfs from a hospital. :forcedsmile:
I went to an inpatient facility and it was the worse experience of my life. Literally prison.

Good advice bro!

Yeah, toddlercel... You need help!

Don't go ColumbinER...

Dumb ass!

Your only redemption now is to seek out goth cunts with black hair
His little pony broke her widdle weg!