Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My school found this website (possibly expelled)

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
87d 3h 35m
cvury said:
The interrogation part is already over, all that’s left is seeing what my school wants to do with me after this. I had all this in mind when going in they definitely were trying to do the good cop bad cop thing, one of them tried to scare me the other was understanding and kind. But I was able to clear my name.
did they even ask why you would shoot up a school or are all the bullies just gonna get a free pass as always? HS football is much more valuable than the well-being of demoralized and depressed students.

cvh1991

cvh1991

Veteran
5d 23m
curryfool said:
Well if your threads aren't larp, as an incel you should always keep your mouth shut, trust no one and keep your head on a swivel at all times. These are the basic rules i learned after spending time with normies.

Your carelessness will cost you big otherwise, hope they don't send you to a gulag/mental asylum or put you on a registry.
Nailed it — I use a VPN whenever I’m on this site and try to be careful not to give out too much info such that I could be identified irl. Not saying you can’t say anything personal, but one should definitely be careful.

I would straight up lose my job (fucking clown world where dissenting positions/wrong think aren’t permitted) if my participation here made their way to my boss.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
★★★★★
308d 11h 25m
the skewl found out u are an anime tranny

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
-
80d 14h 3m
keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Commander
42d 8h 22m
Holy shit lmao :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:post at home you retard also moggs me for having friends

Pink Lemonade

Pink Lemonade

Greycel
1d 18h 50m
I really hope you're larping, otherwise you could be in deep shit.

now the fbi and your school must have linked this account to you, and all the previous posts you made.

Don't ever trust the police during interrogations, never say nothing to compromise yourself, never contradict yourself, just try to stay cool and think that in the end of the day you will be resting on your bed. Get your story straight, and don't ruin it.

Police detectives use dirty psychological tricks to fool you, just watch some interviews on youtube, police will never help anyone but themselves, be careful. The police is not your friend.

calimero said:
Please tag me in your next thread, this is a great story unfolding

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 36783

Self-banned
-
7d 9h 7m
your laptop jammed

R

Rambocel

Captain
★★★★
32d 15h 20m
You should probably buy a ton of fertilizer and a windowless white van and park it out front of your school just to be safe.

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
-
167d 4h 40m
iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★★
47d 17h 10m

shouldn't have the same username and link it to your twitter account, kid

JustinSane

JustinSane

Officer
★★★★
23d 16h 26m
This is why we need an age limit (+21) to post here.

kidcels trying to be "based" will be the death of this forum.

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
★★★
22d 1h 42m
cya buddy boyo

Justdone

Justdone

Drifter of Incels.is
★★
88d 9h 2m
If your school gave up on you it’s over cvury @cvury they have reinforced your incel state of being and it’s your school environment and ya fault

Let’s hope you don’t become for this economy

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
43d 1h 40m
cvury said:
So sorry for postmaxxing lately. A lot of people said I was “based” in my previous thread. Whatever ig. But there are bigger issues at hand rn. I am possibly being expelled from my school because the staff think I’m a crazy person who is going to shoot it up. Just a series of bad events I’m very unlucky. So I was joking online with my friends, we are edgy and unfunny. But I made a joke about shooting up my school. And apparently one of the kids who is in our group chat had their phone taken away by their parents. Anyways their parents found my message and reported me to the police. Next thing I know I am in an interrogation room with the FBI trying to explain what happened. They obviously didn’t believe what I had to say, but they let us go anyways. Dogs searched my house, suspended for another few days, it’s all over now. But while I was suspended the school called my parents and said they found this website. Great, now I am probably going to be expelled and sent to a hospital. My dumbass was going through this website on my school issued laptop. I AM SO RETARDED WTF :reeeeee:

And ofc incel and mass shooting do not mix well together. My life is probably ruined. Great :feelsaww:

WTF DO I DO NOW :reeeeee:

also here’s the thread I was talking about at the beginning https://incels.is/threads/update-to...class-complete-bloodshed.320392/#post-7279575

Retard cels when will they learn I genuinely have a hard time accepting this as not a larp like there is no way your dumb enough to joke about a school shooting in school of all places like fucking hell.

Ontop of that Why the fuck don't you use a VPN or some shit like that they can't track your online activity that way I mean they could if they really wanted but like it's a waste of there time and money.

Urekkim

Urekkim

Life... sure is lonely...
26d 7h 47m
rip, try to play it out & act normie

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
451d 14h 58m
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★
57d 30m
cvury said:
Next thing I know I am in an interrogation room with the FBI trying to explain what happened.
Good thugmaxxing

3movs

Recruit
★★★
3d 11h 11m
some autist made a joke a bout going on a shooting spree if the world didn't end on decmber 21st 2012 on facebook when I was in highschool. he was expelled the next day.
some autist made a joke a bout going on a shooting spree if the world didn't end on decmber 21st 2012 on facebook when I was in highschool. he was expelled the next day.

Last edited:
cvury

cvury

Bright Future
★★★★★
18d 15h 29m
Izayacel

Izayacel

V L O V "
★★★★★
30d 8h 54m
Extra-Samsaric said:
We're living in a full-blown vaginocratic police state....:feelsree::reeeeee:

Even if what you write is LARP, it's still totally believable...
cvury said:
I’m very stupid I am never careful about anything
View attachment 497083
This is all I will show to prove it’s not larp.

Yes I live in America, that should explain why.
Your mother IS a Controlling ( narcistic ) piece of Shit

Set a Password for your Phone and deny her Access , Dont Be her fucking bitch

Last edited:
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
35d 13h 13m
kanyepilled said:
"who is this elliot rodger you keep posting about"
Based FBI npc using words because it's his job.

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★★
28d 17h 56m
It's a public forum fuck them, they ain't shit.

latincell

latincell

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 8h 13m
thevenon said:
The hospital would be a good news for you as boys and girls are together there and these foids are promiscuous. The psychiatric hospital is a good place to ascend for an incel. It is not a joke, one friend of mine had all his gfs from a hospital. :forcedsmile:
"Just get beat up by schizophrenic Tyrones bro":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
cvury said:
So sorry for postmaxxing lately. A lot of people said I was “based” in my previous thread. Whatever ig. But there are bigger issues at hand rn. I am possibly being expelled from my school because the staff think I’m a crazy person who is going to shoot it up. Just a series of bad events I’m very unlucky. So I was joking online with my friends, we are edgy and unfunny. But I made a joke about shooting up my school. And apparently one of the kids who is in our group chat had their phone taken away by their parents. Anyways their parents found my message and reported me to the police. Next thing I know I am in an interrogation room with the FBI trying to explain what happened. They obviously didn’t believe what I had to say, but they let us go anyways. Dogs searched my house, suspended for another few days, it’s all over now. But while I was suspended the school called my parents and said they found this website. Great, now I am probably going to be expelled and sent to a hospital. My dumbass was going through this website on my school issued laptop. I AM SO RETARDED WTF :reeeeee:

And ofc incel and mass shooting do not mix well together. My life is probably ruined. Great :feelsaww:

WTF DO I DO NOW :reeeeee:

also here’s the thread I was talking about at the beginning https://incels.is/threads/update-to...class-complete-bloodshed.320392/#post-7279575
OP, whatever you do, don't let your parents put you in a mental hospital. Depending on your age, you can consent not to.

cvury

cvury

Bright Future
★★★★★
18d 15h 29m
thevenon said:
The hospital would be a good news for you as boys and girls are together there and these foids are promiscuous. The psychiatric hospital is a good place to ascend for an incel. It is not a joke, one friend of mine had all his gfs from a hospital. :forcedsmile:
I went to an inpatient facility and it was the worse experience of my life. Literally prison.

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
130d 12h 59m
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
123d 11h 59m
thevenon said:
Good advice bro!

Yeah, toddlercel... You need help!

Don't go ColumbinER...

Dumb ass!

Your only redemption now is to seek out goth cunts with black hair
BummerDrummer said:
His little pony broke her widdle weg!
BummerDrummer said:
His little pony broke her widdle weg!
BummerDrummer said: