Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being suicidal is a tool for economy in their eyes

Do you think some parts of the world are not educated about mental health

• Yes (the countries you listed are examples as well)

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • No (they’re all educated)

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Sort of (they don’t care until it’s widespread)

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
They made a month for suicide awareness but like they just get money from suicide bruv especially suicide attempts and sending the failed victims to centers. Most communities don’t understand suicide and like only hate that males complete their suicide attempts because they need them to wageslaves. Anytime I hear about suicide in suicidal awareness month I start lashing out because it does nothing to be aware about suicide if ya can’t acknowledge loneliness and gatekeeping from society :lasereyes::cryfeels::cryfeels:

parts of the world where ya can probably commit suicide at it would be normal and shamed

Poland (15:1 men to women suicide rate or something like that)
Japan (known for it)
[UWSL]China( if China is full of folk like @AllanKing its proof they lack range of emotions )[/UWSL]
Any place that has cartels (I don’t believe a place like Brazil or Mexico can comprehend mental health some users from these parts have shown me that )

They want you weak, broken and on kike pills. Resist this shit

They want you wageslaving and consooming.
If you are not interested in that bullshit you will be forced to pay for pills and """therapy""".

If you are not interested in that bullshit you will be forced to pay for pills and """therapy""".
This, keeping the economy going without questioning the system.

It's proper sad that I feel suicidal at times just because my face isn't good looking, it's such a twisted thing when you think about it, that I'm treated as a lesser being because of it :fuk:

Eat product. No shit. No ask questions.

>male suicide rates through the roof.
>foids be like we are depressed,you have no idea how hard we deal with constant pressure etc :feelsjuice:

@AllanKing rn in his flat.
Laughing Asiatic Guy GIF | Gfycat

Mental health basically doesn't exist, it's just incel pain

The only reason why they're against suicide in the first place is because they want to exploit us.

We're just another cog in the machine, a living, breathing resource. They can't have us dying just yet when there is still so much we can be used for. Who do you think profits whenever you buy basic things you need to survive such as food, a house, medical treatments, etc? The government doesn't care about you, the medical industry doesn't care about you. They only care about your money.

The only reason why they're against suicide in the first place is because they want to exploit us.

We're just another cog in the machine, a living, breathing resource. They can't have us dying just yet when there is still so much we can be used for. Who do you think profits whenever you buy basic things you need to survive such as food, a house, medical treatments, etc? The government doesn't care about you, the medical industry doesn't care about you. They only care about your money.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back