Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Sadness Turned Into Anger.

• Thread starter DarkStarDownsyndrom
  • Start date
DarkStarDownsyndrom

DarkStarDownsyndrom

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
As of late, I feel my depression over my Inceldom slowly evolving into anger and resentment.

I feel more and more pissed off each day at this world, and begin to hate everything even more.

I took a walk about an hour ago which helped to clear my head, but I still feel that anger inside of me.

Not sure how to feel about this.

Start lifting and combat sports

Do you feel anger from empathy?

Anger and resentment leads to action which cures your victim hood which makes you the stoic man you need to be in this fucked up world

Sadness does nothing but turn you into a little soyboy cuck and leads you to victimhood which you CANT be in this world as a man

Nobody is gonna save you nigger

You have every right to be angry and resentful

Look at the assholes in life who are succeeding who don't deserve the life that is handed to them on a silver fucking platter

While you did everything you could and life just decided to beat you down
Could not have said it better myself. I will bookmark this and read it whenever I feel inklings of sadness return.

Thats good.
I try to do a lot of compound workouts in the gym(shoulder press, bench press, rdbls, hammer curls, etc) since they raise the most testosterone, and also they give me a better pump.