Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Ropeium levels are getting dangerously high

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
SEAmaxxing has been the giga cope that kept me alive for the last 2 years, I was under the false believe that once here foids would jump on to me from every side and I would just have to pick the best one.
Now that I am here, I realise that this isn't the case.
I am still on square 1, no kiss, no fugg, nothing.
Cambodia was supposed to be the hidden gem of SEA, what a disappointment so far!!

You should have done what I planned to do: these foids need to die

SEAmaxxing has been the giga cope that kept me alive for the last 2 years, I was under the false believe that once here foids would jump on to me from every side and I would just have to pick the best one.
Cambodia was supposed to be the hidden gem of SEA, what a disappointment so far!!
Urban local male zoomer is your main competitor also their average height is 6ft or taller. Most of the competition in SEA is filled with urban male zoomer that will mog seamaxxer like you. OvER for you because their average height for urban male zoomer even in SEA is 6ft or taller.

i thought your said you're high on life-fuel in cambodia a few days ago?

Incel experience: expected life turns never materialize. "Once I start at this new school", "Once I start approaching", "Once I earn some money" ... never leads anywhere.

:feelsrope:

OP how tall are the guys around 21yo in cambodia?

just fuck hookers? better than nothing

OP how tall are the guys around 21yo in cambodia?
Taller than I expected but clearly not as tall as in Europe.
When I went out partying yesterday there was a 6"3 Cambodian guy and a 6" or perhaps 6"1 Cambodian girl.

are you not willing to pay? you know either way they will not be interested in your looks, so... (they all have access to internet and TV to look at western Chads, you know that right?)