Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My roommate is an incel

• Thread starter geneticabomination2
  • Start date
G

geneticabomination2

Self-banned
-
8 days.

That’s how many times I have seen this poor soul come back from the club.

0 girls he’s brought back.

Zero.

He’s 5’7”, Asian, fat. His friend is a 6’6” NCTcel with outward gonions and white. He has a tall white girlfriend (I think though)z I saw them three hanging out in his room. I feel so bad. He needs to wake up.

Bro :feelshaha: no trucels goes to the club :feelsLightsaber: what the fuck :feelswhat:

Last edited:
What about you sir?

"hey buddy I noticed you've been coming back alone for the past 8 days in a row, did you know that 80% of women go for only 20% of men?"

guys, he went to the club with his notmie friends again.

I’ll be awake at 3 am chilling in the living room. I’ll let you know if he gets one.

I’m 5’8” and Indian.

That should tell you everything.

I’m 5’8” cuz of my whore mother
I've seen 5'8 Indians with girlfriends, so you need to give a more rigorous proof of your inceldom.

I've seen 5'8 Indians with girlfriends, so you need to give a more rigorous proof of your inceldom.
“5’8” fair skinned chadpreets with gfs they probably face mog is proof your not Incle bro”

Has friends and goes to clubs. He mogs me.

They were average-looking Dravidians. Also curries that are Chad facially are anomalies. Chadpreets are usually just 6'2+ HTNs.

Anything else?
were they dating curries?

Yes. If you were hoping they had white girlfriends, only ugly white landwhales would date a curry with those stats.
That’s fair. I only want to date a curry anyway

Bro :feelshaha: no trucels goes to the club :feelsLightsaber: what the fuck :feelswhat:
He’s 5’7” and Asian in one of the biggest parties school I. America. He’s also chubby,

About as trucel as it gets

8 days.

That’s how many times I have seen this poor soul come back from the club.

0 girls he’s brought back.

Zero.

He’s 5’7”, Asian, fat. His friend is a 6’6” NCTcel with outward gonions and white. He has a tall white girlfriend (I think though)z I saw them three hanging out in his room. I feel so bad. He needs to wake up.
6’6” white friend? It was over for your roommate long ago

Okay guys this joker is back. I hear him with a foid. Might be the gf.