Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My Retarded school is forcing me to get the vaccine if i want to get in

Pissedcel_

Pissedcel_

Greycel
Don't these retards know this shit is over its been 3 years no one even wears masks anymore. These dumbfucks are telling me I can't get in without getting the newest vaccine. Fucking fags said they picked people at random that have to show proof of vaccination this the luck of an Incel. Should I get the vaccine or not:feelsree:

don't get the vaccine
no Jew chemicals in your body and no school
its a win win

DO NOT GET THE VACCINE AT ANY COST! DO ONLINE SCHOOLING OR GET TRANSFERRED. THESE VACCINES DESTROY YOUR ENTIRE AUTONOMOUS SYSTEM. IT WILL LEAVE YOU PARALYZED IF YOU'RE NOT LUCKY ENOUGH TO DIE FROM A THICK ASS CLOT.

Take the vaccine, pussy. I got 3 and all my lifts are up!

every day the reports on the vaccine get worse but sure, think about taking it

I'm standing my ground and not getting that shit
Please make a sock account on Twitter and search up vaccine injuries. There's been a huge explosion of injuries and disabilities. If you need to talk for support I'm there for you.

Don't these retards know this shit is over its been 3 years no one even wears masks anymore. These dumbfucks are telling me I can't get in without getting the newest vaccine. Fucking fags said they picked people at random that have to show proof of vaccination this the luck of an Incel. Should I get the vaccine or not:feelsree:
NEVER GO BACK YOUR CHOICE YOUR BODY

You should be banned from here for promoting jewish poisons you faggot. Kill yourself! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Why don't you come to the gym and say that to my face and I'll ban you from life!!!1 :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

JUST DO IT JUST DO IT JUST DO IT

Why don't you come to the gym and say that to my face and I'll ban you from life!!!1 :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Sure. Give me your location jewfag. I'll be sure to bring my Uzi.

Only get the kikeccine if you’d like to rope anyway

buy a proof of vaccination on dark web

My uncle bought a vaccine fake certificated back in my country, though its easier there because of corruption. I'm sure you can buy some fake certificates here too it should be easily staged.

I'm standing my ground and not getting that shit
Based. Keep standing your ground boyo. And fuck them for forcing you to take that shit. If only they got their just desERts.

I thought the memevirus was gone, no one even mentions it where I live anymore.

Didn't get the vaxx btw, I'm still pure blooded.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back