Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My response to this chad's ITpost on me

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Retarded Mexicurrycel | Ochako Uraraka enthusiast
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240715 225708 Reddit
Well here is my response for this ITchad

1. You are only proud of who you are because of you being genetically gifted
2. As I said in the post, do you think a 5'2 balding Indian is going to get a gf he is proud of who he is?

Thank you for taking the time to read this:feelzez:

I've got to search my name on IT too

I've got to search my name on IT too
I just found out he is possibly a US Marine and considering IF he is shouldn't he have better things to do other than bully an incel safespace?

> IT
> Chad
Pick one

>IT
>Chad
that place has more truecels than here, men that want to virtue signal to women by wanting to paint themselves as one of the "good ones" or women wanting to laugh at the lowest common denominator.
I don't understand why a lot of people in this forum are obsessed with what they do over there. you know it's bad when academic papers on incel sites routinely label them as a "bullying forum"

>IT
>Chad
that place has more truecels than here, men that want to virtue signal to women by wanting to paint themselves as one of the "good ones" or women wanting to laugh at the lowest common denominator.
I don't understand why a lot of people in this forum are obsessed with what they do over there. you know it's bad when academic papers on incel sites routinely label them as a "bullying forum"
There are some chads on there and the one that screenshit my thread despite me not explaining the whole details of what happened is on a US Marine subreddit so chances are he MIGHT be a marine and if he is he should have better things to do than bully an incel safe space

Both, chads are on IT
No. Pretty much all Chads are apolitical or center-right, there is no such thing as a soy chad (let's be real here, even Hasan Piker is just a grifter). Second, Chads have better things, much better things to do than waste time on a cuckit board with fatasses and troons making fun of inklers. IT is entirely comprised of incels-in-denial, geriatric hags, trannies, and the occasional betabuxx normie who punches down at us to try and feel better.
He is on a US marine corp subreddit so chances are he might be a marine so likely a chad
You have no idea how many truecel US military members I've seen

There are some chads on there and the one that screenshit my thread despite me not explaining the whole details of what happened is on a US Marine subreddit so chances are he MIGHT be a marine and if he is he should have better things to do than bully an incel safe space
do you seriously think everyone in the army is a chad? it's filled to the brim with overcompensating manlets. Snowden was a framelet weak retard and he made it in. besides, who gives a flying fuck? what is he going to do, e-beat you up though the internet?

Zogbots have no dignity or sense of self respect and their opinions should largely be dismissed

do you seriously think everyone in the army is a chad? it's filled to the brim with overcompensating manlets. Snowden was a framelet weak retard and he made it in. besides, who gives a flying fuck?
Usually its chads as us incels are 90% of the time too weak from genetics to fight wars

what is he going to do, e-beat you up though the internet?
I want to see him try

Usually its chads as us incels are 90% of the time too weak from genetics to fight wars

I want to see him try
Infidelity of their female significant others is a well known problem among servicemen to the point it's become a prominent inside joke to mock zogbots for being cucks. And it's better to be an incel than a cuck.

I want to see him try
No lol were cannon fodder for the chad generals.
Being a marine doesnt mean shit it just means he isnt fat or a diagnosed autist. For all we know he could be a 2/10 5’6 rucevel with a 2 inch dick