Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My response to IncelTear

canwefixit

canwefixit

Recruit
★★
Last week I made a post about why females live life on easy mode: https://incels.is/threads/sick-of-toilets-living-on-easy-mode.425269/#post-10006396

As a man I am sick of the inequality men face in comparison to women and needed to vent about the pain of being a man so I made the post explaining why men are treated poorly.

Now IncelTear (IT) have tried attacking my post as you can see here:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/yoifwi/dude_we_are_harassed_and_objectified_constantly/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I am now going to debunk their argument.

In the title of their Reddit post, the OP states in her title that women are harassed, objectified, get less pay and great men are uncommon. For harassment, sure online dating apps or social media it can be common for men to harass women and that is because of the barrier the internet provides aswell as somewhat the anonymity the internet provides between the two people. Also men are likely hornier when at home bored than when out and about leading to worse behaviour. The solution is for women to ignore these messages it is not a big issue. As for real life harassment it can definitely happen to women but a well known bias takes place when a woman is harassed or raped. It is the bias of good looks. Two men can behave poorly to a woman by harassing behaviour toward the woman yet the outcome will be completely different due to the man’s looks. A good looking man is likely to get the woman’s number or a polite ‘no’. Meanwhile the ugly man is likely to get arrested despite acting the same way as the good looking man. This proves that harassment towards women isn’t a big deal as most allow it if it is the right man. My final point on this is that actual harassment towards women is rare in real life (no IT a man slapping your ass is not harassment it’s not a big deal and if that is your biggest problem it proves female privilege). Rape is extremely rare. Sure it does happen but at the end of the day men have to go through so much worse in life. A rape is 10 minutes of forceful painful sex maybe an STD or a pregnancy but you can get an abortion. Sure it is a horrible thing to go through but after the 10 minutes it’s all done and you can continue enjoying the fruits of being female. While men live their adult lives in pain. The last two points of your post being gender pay gap and lack of great men are going to be debunked quickly. For gender pay gap it isn’t even true. In fact the reverse is true when you factor in how women consume the most tax money and have the ability to become a prostitute or OF foid for easy money. Aswell as simps as most men are happy spending their money on a few beers and women in the hopes of having sex. Meanwhile women like to spend and spend as leeching is in their nature. Lack of great men? Men pioneered the world and made it easy for women. If you hate men so much, don’t use technology invented by men (say goodbye to Phones and computers IT). Nowadays there are also great men aswell as bad ones. Most women nowadays have been corrupted by women and it is even harder for men to find good women. Most people whether man or women are selfish so don’t act like it is only men who are bad. Drop your ‘woman do no wrong’ mindset.

I am aware my post is getting long but I am going into detail to make sure these IT foids and cucks are buried to the point of no return with my good arguments.

The post had 5 commenters:

u/dixon_kuntz73 basically added the point of menstruation. Sure I as a man have never felt that and do agree it is a disadvantage to being female but again women are completely fine visibly and I believe the period argument is futile in comparison when realising periods are a minor inconvenience. Again only one point you could make while I could make so many more. She claimed my post was victim complex without seeing that she believes she is a victim for going through 1/100th of the pain and inequality men go through.

u/canvasshoes2 denied the ‘woman do no wrong effect’ I don’t understand how she came to this conclusion. She also claimed women don’t have the ability to get sex whenever again this is completely mind boggling as it has been proven that women can get sex extremely easy and DO have 1000s of men to choose from. She claimed sex workers are rare but she probably includes women who are older than 40 who weren’t in their prime during the OF and simp culture. It is very common for a woman aged 20 to have had sold nudes or feet pics even if she was unsuccessful due to incompetence on her part. But the more women on OF or sex work, the more saturated the market becomes. Luckily for young women, most can sell their pussy for $200 an hour and can do this daily.

The other 2 commenters were one liners complaining about me and the final commenter was a based man who told these foids the pay gap is untrue.

To conclude, men do indeed have it much harder than women. Not only ugly men but even attractive men are less privileged than all women. Female privilege is so huge in 2022 and there is a staggering amount of female privilege which doesn’t get spoken about due to male oppression. It is a huge blackpill to learn. I have only touched the surface as I do not wish to keep this post long.

Women should choose higher paying jobs if they wish to make more money overall than men.

But, of course, hypergamy curses them with a smaller dating pool if they do as men simply cannot live up to their standards.

Not my issue, anyway. I'm going to buy some cookies later on.
Also men are driven to higher jobs due to the fact that they are bluepilled and believe that if they get rich they will be able to compensate for their looks. Also men have no choice usually as they are labelled losers for working at McDonald’s while women are praised. A woman working at McDonald’s getting simps buying her things and Chads cock will be more satisfied than a man working at McDonald’s as the man gets no help from society so it pushes him to be greater or it unfortunately pushes him to suicide and depression.

It is rather tiresome. Nugatory to argue with IT retards as, even if they agree, they will try and twist the logic and blame us for all of societies wrongdoings.
It’s not just IT retards, it is anyone apart from blackpillers. Maybe some Redpillers understand female privilege too.

Obviously everything you say is blatantly true and your effort of explaining it is commendable. Unfortunately these cunts are way too dumb or deluded to understand any of it.

Don't bother arguing with them, they are retarded simps, trannies and low tier whores.

Exactly. No matter how much luck women get, it's never, never enough for them