Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sick of toilets living on easy mode

canwefixit

canwefixit

Recruit
★★
It’s completely unfair how much easier the average toilet has it compared to the average man. Toilets have 1000s of potential sexual encounters they can choose from meanwhile your average guy has 1 if he is lucky. These toilets have sex on tap. Of course these toilets will tell you that you need to work on your personality meanwhile foids have the most revolting personalities ever due to their princess treatment and female privilege. Society doesn’t realise how evil females can be due to the ‘women can do no wrong’ effect. Soycucks will let toilets bad behaviour slip as they haven’t had any pussy for years and are desperate to please toilets. Only the female benefits from this as the simp soycuck gets left with no pussy because she isn’t attracted to his looks. This reinforces typical bitchy foid behaviour.

Foids can get sex and have great dating lives even if ugly, morbidly obese, foul personality, disabled, old etc. meanwhile men have to tick every box going just to have a chance. Of which the female tells him he is lucky to have her even if she is an entitled landwhale and the guy is a 6’4 gymmaxxed Chad. No apparently the man is the lucky one to be dating the foid.

Don’t get me started on work. Most people don’t like work but we go to earn a living. Some jobs are harder than others and guess who does the hard jobs in society of course it’s men. Ever seen a female roofer? Even if in the extremely odd chance you did, women are outnumbered 1000 to 1 in these types of injury prone and back breaking jobs. Why don’t toilets do this work? They are too lazy and blame the patriarchy and soyciety let’s them off the hook. These toilets should just get on that bloody roof like men do and stop complaining. Instead toilets are welfaremaxxing, careermaxxing (another word for become a party hoe and learn a pointless degree funded by males), onlyfansmaxxing, supermarketmaxxing (stack some shelves 2 hours a week and doss around and let male colleagues do most the work while foids gossip about Chad), and hoemaxxing.

I get extremely pissed off when some welfaremaxxed 70IQ hoe tells me to check my male privilege while I work to pay tax for the bitches.

To summarise according to toilets:

- the ability to get sex whenever: not a privilege
- being the biggest consumer of tax money despite contributing the least: not a privilege
- the ability to have 1000s of guys to choose from: not a privilege
- the ability to sell sex for money: not a privilege
- the ability to gather simps and use them for money: not a privilege
- some male footballer gets paid more than a female footballer despite the male game being more popular and males being the inventor of football: reeeeee all males are privileged and females are oppressed

Enslave foids NOW.

I fucking hate my mother for having me on welfare till i was 18.

- some male footballer gets paid more than a female footballer despite the male game being more popular and males being the inventor of football: reeeeee all males are privileged and females are oppressed

Not to mention that cunts absolutely suck at football (and every other sport) and lose against 14yo boys if they play them.

Enslave foids NOW.
If fortune swapped and it was foids doing the hard work while men sat at home aswell as foids becoming true femcels and men getting sex whenever they want we would see female suicides en masse as they wouldn’t be able to handle our hard lives. They would be so shocked as they likely don’t realise how oppressed men are.

foids are so mid

i wanna fuck a hot one though

Awwww.

Life must be so hard for toilets.

i wanna fuck a hot one though
Step 1: be Chad

If you fail step 1 then your a misogynist for wanting to have sex with her. If you pass step 1 then you are a king for wanting to have sex with her.

Step 1: be Chad

If you fail step 1 then your a misogynist for wanting to have sex with her. If you pass step 1 then you are a king for wanting to have sex with her.
yeah double standards rough

yeah double standards rough
Double standards is part of the toilet psychology. Aswell as victim complex, laziness, entitlement, manipulation. They are the foulest people you will come across and these shitbags are unavoidable as they are 50% of the population and they control us with sex.

Bob the builder, can we fix it? Bob the builder, NO we CAN'T

Double standards is part of the toilet psychology. Aswell as victim complex, laziness, entitlement, manipulation. They are the foulest people you will come across and these shitbags are unavoidable as they are 50% of the population and they control us with sex.
PREACH BASED GREYCEL

In order for them to never live life on easy mode is Sharia law or for Putin to drop the nukes

In order for them to never live life on easy mode is Sharia law or for Putin to drop the nukes
Exactly I support Sharia law. Can’t believe western males are so cucked to actually say to me “nooo you can’t support that”

It’s completely unfair how much easier the average toilet has it compared to the average man. Toilets have 1000s of potential sexual encounters they can choose from meanwhile your average guy has 1 if he is lucky. These toilets have sex on tap. Of course these toilets will tell you that you need to work on your personality meanwhile foids have the most revolting personalities ever due to their princess treatment and female privilege. Society doesn’t realise how evil females can be due to the ‘women can do no wrong’ effect. Soycucks will let toilets bad behaviour slip as they haven’t had any pussy for years and are desperate to please toilets. Only the female benefits from this as the simp soycuck gets left with no pussy because she isn’t attracted to his looks. This reinforces typical bitchy foid behaviour.

Foids can get sex and have great dating lives even if ugly, morbidly obese, foul personality, disabled, old etc. meanwhile men have to tick every box going just to have a chance. Of which the female tells him he is lucky to have her even if she is an entitled landwhale and the guy is a 6’4 gymmaxxed Chad. No apparently the man is the lucky one to be dating the foid.

Don’t get me started on work. Most people don’t like work but we go to earn a living. Some jobs are harder than others and guess who does the hard jobs in society of course it’s men. Ever seen a female roofer? Even if in the extremely odd chance you did, women are outnumbered 1000 to 1 in these types of injury prone and back breaking jobs. Why don’t toilets do this work? They are too lazy and blame the patriarchy and soyciety let’s them off the hook. These toilets should just get on that bloody roof like men do and stop complaining. Instead toilets are welfaremaxxing, careermaxxing (another word for become a party hoe and learn a pointless degree funded by males), onlyfansmaxxing, supermarketmaxxing (stack some shelves 2 hours a week and doss around and let male colleagues do most the work while foids gossip about Chad), and hoemaxxing.

I get extremely pissed off when some welfaremaxxed 70IQ hoe tells me to check my male privilege while I work to pay tax for the bitches.

- being the biggest consumer of tax money despite contributing the least: not a privilege
High IQ post. The world we live in absolutely insane

If fortune swapped and it was foids doing the hard work while men sat at home aswell as foids becoming true femcels and men getting sex whenever they want we would see female suicides en masse as they wouldn’t be able to handle our hard lives. They would be so shocked as they likely don’t realise how oppressed men are.

Awwww.

Life must be so hard for toilets.
“I only have 900 people to talk to that are asking about my well being instead of my usual 1,000. I hate men!” :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Exactly. Their smug ass entitled attitudes would end immediately. It kills me knowing the fact this will never happen

“I only have 900 people to talk to that are asking about my well being instead of my usual 1,000. I hate men!” :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

“Guys only want me for sex even though I also only want sex and money. Ugg I hate men”

Based woman who recognises her privilege but she’s probably a tranny considering how masculine she looks and how much she understands female privilege. Foids can’t recognise their privilege yet claim us incels are privileged.

Women will always have life on easy mode

Exactly. Their smug ass entitled attitudes would end immediately. It kills me knowing the fact this will never happen
And if you told them this they would reply: “being a man would be easy I would go to the gym and be a nice guy and I would get girls”

Source: a foid actually said that to me

I love football just as much as many guys do, but I never understood the notion that all men are privileged because the male professionals at the very top levels of football get paid more then the female professionals. How does that mean I, a working class citizen who doesn’t play professionally, am privileged?

I love football just as much as many guys do, but I never understood the notion that all men are privileged because the male professionals at the very top levels of football get paid more then the female professionals. How does that mean I, a working class citizen who doesn’t play professionally, am privileged?
“You can learn to play” - some foid who doesn’t realise how hard the real world is due to living on TikTok, instagram, house parties, Chads house, bars and clubs.

“Guys only want me for sex even though I also only want sex and money. Ugg I hate men”

Based woman who recognises her privilege but she’s probably a tranny considering how masculine she looks and how much she understands female privilege. Foids can’t recognise their privilege yet claim us incels are privileged.
I literally just hate them so much. Women are the equivalent to a billionaire bitching about how hard life is for him.

Those bitches in the comments were saying stuff like “I can sleep in all day and someone will pay my rent? News to me!”

Now if we were to look at her DMs, we would see hundreds of guys offering this very thing, the only problem is that they’re all around average, and that’s not good enough. In their world, average people literally don’t even fucking exist.

If men didn’t have sexual urges women can fulfill, instantly 90% of all men would never think about a women again. These useless cunts disgust me.

And if you told them this they would reply: “being a man would be easy I would go to the gym and be a nice guy and I would get girls”

Source: a foid actually said that to me
Oh my fucking god no way me too. They literally are so privileged that I’m convinced it’s warped their mind

Foids will never get out of the victim complex because their entire identity revolves around it :feelsjuice:

and it will only get worse foid are never satisfied with their privileges they are eternal "victims" they will want to change even the laws of physics
That's why you can't give them rights, they have a child mentality, anyway this is unsustainable so I just wait for the collapse of this society

I literally just hate them so much. Women are the equivalent to a billionaire bitching about how hard life is for him.

Those bitches in the comments were saying stuff like “I can sleep in all day and someone will pay my rent? News to me!”

Now if we were to look at her DMs, we would see hundreds of guys offering this very thing, the only problem is that they’re all around average, and that’s not good enough. In their world, average people literally don’t even fucking exist.

If men didn’t have sexual urges women can fulfill, instantly 90% of all men would never think about a women again. These useless cunts disgust me.
Can’t wait till we get sex robots. It will be so funny these women who say “we don’t need men” will be the first ones to protest against sex robots. The same women who say they would never have sex with an incel will suddenly be simping for us.
Foids will never get out of the victim complex because their entire identity revolves around it :feelsjuice:
High IQ response. It’s mandatory that the new generation of men know the blackpill and female nature.
and it will only get worse foid are never satisfied with their privileges they are eternal "victims" they will want to change even the laws of physics
That's why you can't give them rights, they have a child mentality, anyway this is unsustainable so I just wait for the collapse of this society
Lifefuel tbh. These bitches who be on easy mode are probably still depressed because they can never get everything they want. Meanwhile I am satisfied with the bare minimum. It could be way better but I accept my place and how reality is. Funny how foids have the world handed to them yet still depressed.

Based as fuck thread. Their privileges combined with their natural tendencies towards narcissism and victimhood makes them especially unpleasant. They all have perfect lives and everything they want, but still want more and claim they are oppressed. It's for these reasons that foid's depression and other mental problems are such bullshit and should not be taken seriously at all. It's just them wanting more attention and privileges.

I wish they could experience life as a non-chad men, then they'd see real suffering and oppression.

Based, High IQ thread

so everyone here wants to be reborn as a foid or what

I’m sick of it as well. They do nothing and get everything it’s not fair at all.

Yah but then you also have to be the submissive gender.

Am sick of it as well

Based as fuck thread. Their privileges combined with their natural tendencies towards narcissism and victimhood makes them especially unpleasant. They all have perfect lives and everything they want, but still want more and claim they are oppressed. It's for these reasons that foid's depression and other mental problems are such bullshit and should not be taken seriously at all. It's just them wanting more attention and privileges.

I wish they could experience life as a non-chad men, then they'd see real suffering and oppression.
Foid depression isnt real. Most foids who are depressed are doing it for attention. Sure maybe 1 in 100 foids are truly depressed and even then it’s their fault as they have every privilege possible to help them live a great life. Every foid I know apart from one is living their best life yet claims to be depressed.
so everyone here wants to be reborn as a foid or what
If I could choose, I would be reborn rich tall chad. But if I can’t be him then I would be a foid. Fuck being a sub 5 man in this world. Being a sub 5 woman would be better as even these women live on easy mode.
Yah but then you also have to be the submissive gender.
Most toilets aren’t submissive nowadays. They are entitled, bitchy, arrogant, obnoxious and won’t submit to men due to toxic femininity. Being born a toilet nowadays means you can choose if you want to be feminine or not and simps will still look after you if you choose to be dominant as a foid.

Mfw when every toilet OF girl I flirt with blocks me instantly because they sense my bad personality :dafuckfeels:

Of course these toilets will tell you that you need to work on your personality meanwhile foids have the most revolting personalities ever due to their princess treatment and female privilege
You dont know how often I tried to write that down but simply wasnt able to because of my horribly low IQ. High IQ post.

You dont know how often I tried to write that down but simply wasnt able to because of my horribly low IQ. High IQ post.
Thanks man. I’ll be using my High IQ to write a book on the blackpill and another book on female privilege. The message needs to be spread. But even if it does spread, I doubt much will change and toilets will still act like they are the victims. It’s worth the effort though as it will help some men wake up.

Toilets should be enslaved and locked in cages,and have their vocal cords removed,they have no business speaking.
The only reason a toilet should open her mouth is to suck dick.

Giga-based and high iq. Foids belong in the kitchen making me a sandwich when i get home from work. :feelsjuice: