Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion my red flags in foids

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
my red flags dont really matter since i will never be of any value in the dating world but this is just for fun. some of these will come with explanations and some wont because they dont need any

1. wears makeup (especially goth/e-girl makeup)

2. listens to incel-tier music (radiohead, the smiths, neutral milk hotel, weezer, etc.): the type of edgy girls that appropriate 4chan slang and who listen to our type of music are the worst, because i can easily become infatuated with types of girls who at least act like they arent normies (even though they are and they just wanna be different) and they always break my heart. i wish i had one of these girls but they are always pretty evil so its a red flag

3. girls who have had past bfs and non-virgins: my view is that true love doesnt die out. if you have had a bf before and you loved him, i will feel like i am not ever going to be good enough to make you truly love me, i have seen videos of foids saying they will never get over their ex and they will cheat on all their future bfs if their ex ever wants to get back with them...its blackpilling, so id rather be a girls FIRST love

4. left-wing

5. neurotypical: my ideal girl and the way she acts is very autist. i dont want a basic bitch i want an aspie gf, simple as

what are your main red flags

my red flags dont really matter since i will never be of any value in the dating world but this is just for fun. some of these will come with explanations and some wont because they dont need any

2. listens to incel-tier music (radiohead, the smiths, neutral milk hotel, weezer, etc.): the type of edgy girls that appropriate 4chan slang and who listen to our type of music are the worst, because i can easily become infatuated with types of girls who at least act like they arent normies (even though they are and they just wanna be different) and they always break my heart. i wish i had one of these girls but they are always pretty evil so its a red flag

3. girls who have had past bfs and non-virgins: my view is that true love doesnt die out. if you have had a bf before and you loved him, i will feel like i am not ever going to be good enough to make you truly love me, i have seen videos of foids saying they will never get over their ex and they will cheat on all their future bfs if their ex ever wants to get back with them...its blackpilling, so id rather be a girls FIRST love

4. left-wing

5. neurotypical: my ideal girl and the way she acts is very autist. i dont want a basic bitch i want an aspie gf, simple as

I would be skeptical of any girl who claims she isn't basic or is a sperg tbh

girls who have had past bfs and non-virgins:

"Yeah"

I would be skeptical of any girl who claims she isn't basic or is a sperg tbh
i want a girl who is genuinely autist or has autist like traits but yeah a lot of foids fake mental ilness for attention so you gotta be careful these days...

mental illness
uses social media
tattoos or piercings
dyed hair
isnt a virgin
is a SJW

yeah I think this basically filters 99% of foids :feelskek:

mental illness
uses social media
tattoos or piercings
dyed hair
isnt a virgin
is a SJW
forgot social media and dyed hair, social media especially...huge red flag

mental illness
uses social media
tattoos or piercings
dyed hair
isnt a virgin
is a SJW
also if she smokes, is overweight, bad hygeine, short (really short, like male length) hair, annoying/loud, irreligious, probably

my redflags:

- she's fat
- she's a single mom

that's it

if shes a liberal if shes fat if shes gay if shes had sex and or sent nudes to other guys who mog me

Tattoos
Piercings
Has any social media account
Not a virgin

4. left-wing

The red flags would literally be the exact opposite for most of those points you dunce.

1) If she doesn't wear makeup and put any effort into appearing feminine (shaving, feminine clothing, etc) then the likelihood that she is a feminist or just doesn't care about men goes up tenfold.

2) If she only listens to mainstream music (which is all rap now), it shows that she is just another NPC degenerate whore. I'd rather have a gf with an eclectic music taste.

3) We live in the year 2022. Good luck with that one. I wouldn't expect any girl over 18 to be a virgin at this point... It's just the reality of the situation and you have to get over it if you want to ascend. Unfortunate but true. If she mentions an ex in more than just a passive conversation then yes that is a red flag.

4) This is true. If she reads Marx and Engels or knows too much about left-wing policy then that is a major red flag. However, I'd say overly interested in politics in general is a massive redflag regardless of the ideology. Politics should only be for men.

5) This is another literally the opposite moment...:feelsseriously: If she isn't neurotypical stay away at all costs. BPD, bipolar, attachment issues...You are just asking for trouble and it is best to look for a well-adjusted person.

Last edited:
The red flags would literally be the exact opposite for most of those points you dunce.

1) If she doesn't wear makeup and put any effort into appearing feminine (shaving, feminine clothing, etc) then the likelihood that she is a feminist or just doesn't care about men goes up tenfold.

2) If she only listens to mainstream music (which is all rap now), it shows that she is just another NPC degenerate whore. I'd rather have a gf with an eclectic music taste.

3) We live in the year 2022. I wouldn't expect any girl over 18 to be a virgin at this point... It's just the reality of the situation and you have to get over it if you want to ascend. Unfortunate but true. If she mentions an ex in more than just a passive conversation then yes that is a red flag.

4) This is true. If she reads Marx and Engels or knows too much about left-wing policy then that is a major red flag. However, I'd say overly interested in politics in general is a massive redflag regardless of the ideology. Politics should only be for men.

5) This is another literally the opposite moment...:feelsseriously: If she isn't neurotically stay away at all costs. BPD, bipolar, attachment issues...You are just asking for trouble and it is best to look for a well-adjusted person.
dude i didnt say bpd or bipolar...ive had an run-in with a girl with bpd before and she was a crazy bitch. i meant autistic girls

dude i didnt say bpd or bipolar...ive had an run-in with a girl with bpd before and she was a crazy bitch. i meant autistic girls
An aspie bitch isn't going to be some quirky muse for you to lead around. Why would you want that have you ever met an actual aspie? Not social rejects like us but a legit autist? If you did something completely normal and she took it as being something else like autists do and then has a mental breakdown, that is not a good thing.

White foid wearing BLM T-shirt.

Youre list is fucking stupid. Thats pretty much 99% of women is excluded in your list. This is a pure cope thread.
Essentially the only fucking disqualifer is if shes fat then no and if shes cucking you then no.
If some thin cute girl wanted you and exhibited all of these qualities you say is a red flag, you would still be with here.
Fucking hillarious cope thread

Youre list is fucking stupid. Thats pretty much 99% of women is excluded in your list. This is a pure cope thread.
Essentially the only fucking disqualifer is if shes fat then no and if shes cucking you then no.
If some thin cute girl wanted you and exhibited all of these qualities you say is a red flag, you would still be with here.
Fucking hillarious cope thread
cope. also i shouldnt have to put fat as a red flag, thats a given

cope. also i shouldnt have to put fat as a red flag, thats a given
Fucking delusional copeartist. Youre essentially a mgtow faggot. "It my choice!" Drip more soy

Fucking delusional copeartist. Youre essentially a mgtow faggot. "It my choice!" Drip more soy
i put at the start of the thread that my red flags dont matter cus im not getting any pussy anyway and that this is just for fun. im not mgtow or delusional

i put at the start of the thread that my red flags dont matter cus im not getting any pussy anyway and that this is just for fun. im not mgtow or delusional
But you emplied by saying this that if you could get pussy, these would apply. Which is literally what mgtowers think

But you emplied by saying this that if you could get pussy, these would apply. Which is literally what mgtowers think
MGTOWers think they are voluntarily staying away from women so they dont get "used for money" or whatever but in reality theyre just incels in denial and women arent gonna be near them anyway. how is that in anyway what i was doing

MGTOWers think they are voluntarily staying away from women so they dont get "used for money" or whatever but in reality theyre just incels in denial and women arent gonna be near them anyway. how is that in anyway what i was doing
Because if a women wanted to be with you who was nice and attractive, you would deny her for not being fucking autisic. Youre talking pure bullshit or are just a compete fucking mentally challenged sped

Because if a women wanted to be with you who was nice and attractive, you would deny her for not being fucking autisic. Youre talking pure bullshit or are just a compete fucking mentally challenged sped
it isnt a requirement that she needs to be autistic specifically just not like the average foid, which autist girls encompass, i would have every reason to be suspicious of the average foid who is cute, wants 8/10+ only, and has probably been railed a million times to come up to me as a man of interest...wouldnt happen

especially goth/e-girl makeup
Goth girls only exist in the west, here they are the best if they are goth or shit, they are quality than whores who wear tight stuff

I'm so goddamn lonely that if any bitch at all had interest in me, then I'd do everything for her. I'll simp my way into some pussy idgaf

I agree with Everyone but how the fuck can you ever know if she is a virgin?
She won't tell you until she really trusts you and even then she can lie
Foids are never honest about their LC:blackpill:

My red flag:She has a dick.:feelsree: Honestly the hardest thing is to find an XX chromosome possesor that is willing to date me.Thats all.Not even fat landwhales like me they look with superiority even if they are twice my weight.

My red flags:

Is a liberal
Is a conservative

That’s it. I don’t want an SJW fag or a redneck as a partner

3) We live in the year 2022. Good luck with that one. I wouldn't expect any girl over 18 to be a virgin at this point... It's just the reality of the situation and you have to get over it if you want to ascend. Unfortunate but true. If she mentions an ex in more than just a passive conversation then yes that is a red flag.

5) This is another literally the opposite moment...:feelsseriously: If she isn't neurotypical stay away at all costs. BPD, bipolar, attachment issues...You are just asking for trouble and it is best to look for a well-adjusted person.

My red flag for women are:

1) Over-interested in politics in any type of left wing ideology (feminism, marxism, wokeism, liberal, SJW). At some point she'll look for reason to blame you for anything and wreck your life;

2) Single moms;

3) has non-discreet tatoos or piercings;

4) too fat. I actually don't mind overweight;

5) too many exes;

6) cheated on ex boyfriend;

7) doesn't try to look good;

8) is a coal-burner;

9) posts too mostly selfies or other pictures where she is the focus. This indicates stronger narcissistic tendencies;

10) feelings of entitlement. These foids will take advantage of resources you have and leave you after. She needs to be able to pull her own weight.

1)If she feels entitlement to my money or time.

2) If she rude for no reason.

3)If she says that all anime fans are creepy despite not knowing that anime isn't a genre but an art form.

4)If she thinks tall all Incels type just need to shower to get girlfriends

The fact that women can looksmax just by putting on makeup :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Waving around her bloody period panties are a red flag.

if she is rude or mean to anyone who does not deserve it
if she is conservative