Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Pills that destroyed you

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
the teenlovepill is imho the most brutal out of all. even if you can somehow ascend, which i highly doubt, it wouldn't matter. the years of loneliness have already hurt you. you will forever be an orphan of all the teenage loves you never had. there is no credible argument that refutes this. even IT cucks can only just cope saying "w-well it doesnt matter!"

the circumcision pill destroyed me. i remember when i was a kid learning that my parents circumcised me i felt so betrayed and lost. how could the people i trust the most chose to mutilate my genitals? and this is something i can never recover from. i will never get my foreskin back. foreskin restoration is cope, JFL if you wear medieval looking torture devices on your dick for years thinking you can. what's gone is gone. sex and masturbation will never feel as good for me as an uncut person. i will forever keep trying to scratch that pavlonian itch and never be satisfied.

Reminder, females enjoy sex more than you do even though it is easy for them to get it, and they don't crave it as often. That is a pill that destroyed me.

Heightpill is the one that destroyed me, as being short is the only reason I am incel.

Locationpill
Namepill
Agepill
Timepill
NT Pill
Technology Pill

The locationpill is one the most underrated but actually one of the biggest pills that actually destroys me on a daily basis.

Grannypill + Juggernaut Law opened my eyes as to how many options fefails really have, no matter how old or ugly. So it doesn't matter who you go for, you are just 1 out of 20 other guys doing the same thing

I think the harshest thing out there is the American Psycho level sociopathy of women in the masks they wear, and coming to terms with the fact they are not even the same kind of creature as us, most can't conceive of higher ideals than bragging about social status and sucking cock.

Hair pill and dog pill gives me ragefuel

Race pill is the ultimate destroyer. You literally cannot name a single pill more brutal than it.

Heightpill, racepill and locationpill

I'm a short spic-cel living in the goddamn desert. My dick is dryer than the dirt out here:fuk:

The only true pill is the height pill everything else comes after height
Its height face race

If your 6'3 your face and race are completely irrelevant.

The only true pill is the height pill everything else comes after height
Its height face race

If your 6'3 your face and race are completely irrelevant.
This is 1000 percent not true. I have seen some tall subhuman looking arabs

- dogpill
- teenlovepill
- heightpill
- dickpill

Agepill, i can't comprehend that It'll only get worse with years.
RacePill, To overcome the ricecel/Currycel failo, you need 10/10 face.

Last edited:
This is 1000 percent not true. I have seen some tall subhuman looking arabs
Guess what nigga those Arabs are fucking all type of foids you aren't with them 24/7 i have seen literal ape looking black guys fucking white jbs all throughout high-school my entire life.

Race is the biggest fucking cope, tall height will always prevail provided your not an autistic retard like chad thunder cock. The difference is you live online and probably don't go outside. Its the tall fags who are universally slaying these hoes

obviously all the data concerning asian dating and how much fuckin money u gotta make to date any woman as an asian

The Rointe KRI0990RAD3-Kyros-Electric Radiator, 990W, 9 Elements pill was pretty tough to swallow.

the teenlovepill is imho the most brutal out of all. even if you can somehow ascend, which i highly doubt, it wouldn't matter. the years of loneliness have already hurt you. you will forever be an orphan of all the teenage loves you never had. there is no credible argument that refutes this. even IT cucks can only just cope saying "w-well it doesnt matter!"

the circumcision pill destroyed me. i remember when i was a kid learning that my parents circumcised me i felt so betrayed and lost. how could the people i trust the most chose to mutilate my genitals? and this is something i can never recover from. i will never get my foreskin back. foreskin restoration is cope, JFL if you wear medieval looking torture devices on your dick for years thinking you can. what's gone is gone. sex and masturbation will never feel as good for me as an uncut person. i will forever keep trying to scratch that pavlonian itch and never be satisfied.

The Meekspill brutalized me

Height pill is the worst.

Height pill is the one that broke me the but wrist pill was brutal too.

heightpill.

5'4 + half fem face ruined me tbh

Edit: also dogpill
how can you guys cope knowing that women would rather be gangbanged by animals rather than fuck you?

heightpill.

5'4 + half fem face ruined me tbh
brootal. it's over for rimirucels tbh

The heightpill. If I was 6'3 I wouldn't be incel even with my giga recessed jaw.

no way small wrists can end u right??
ive only been teased about wrists in highschool, i thought it was a juvinile thing
wrist size is an indicator of your frame and bone thickness. it also correlates to muscles and strength and your overall lifting potential.

The voicepill, dogpill, lesbianpill, horsepill and the dickpill were 5 of my most destructive blackpills I had to accept as reality.

height pill
the idea that it was over the moment you were conceived is too brutal

The most brutal pill is the realization that even if you change/ascend/impr00ve you will still have to live with your shitty traumatizing past:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Teenlovepill is fucking brutal

Racepill for sure, also, not sure if it was a particular name but basically how being lean and slightly muscular is the best thing to be as a man

Dogpill, wristpill and NT pill. Dogpill is just funny and brutal at the same time. Wristpill is underrated since normies and women will tell you that your wrist size has nothing to do with your dating success but at the same time these same women want the man to have big strong manly hands lmao. NT pill is probably the most brutal of them all though, because there seems to be nothing you can do about it. Also if you are a sperg or mentally ill then it doesn't just ruin your dating life, it can ruin your chances of finding a job or friends too.

Monogamypill, any-animal-but-the-80%pill, and, if they're real, the shitpill and telegonypill.
Not even the most blackpilled chads can handle these. :feelsohgod:

Last edited:

NTpill,parents not getting me into sports,not learning how to fight,hairline pill