Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My reasons for not roping.... Yet (suicidecels GTFIH)

N

NormScum

Banned
-
Here are some reasons I have not roped.

1. My family.

Don't want to hurt my family by roping, especially my little bro. Also the chance that I might blackpill him.

2. I can't get revenge on society if I'm dead.

As an incel, society WANTS you to rope. If you rope, you are essentially just doing what society wants. Get revenge instead. Remember, you can always get revenge and then rope. :feelsokman:

3. There are many copes and lifefuels to be found

You will probably never ascend, but that's okay. There is other shit to do and you shouldn't make a pair of roast beef flaps your sole reason for existing. Exist if solely for the lifefuels that are to be found sometimes. Like let's say another ER takes place and a bunch of femshits get killed. Wouldn't it be great to be alive for it?

4. This forum

I don't want to leave my brocels tbh. You guys have made life more bearable. Thank you.

5. We need to be alive for the beta uprising.

:feelshehe::feelshehe:

If all else fails and you feel like the only way is to rope, I support your choice. But all I ask is you consider all the reasons you may want to stay alive first.

Inb4 bluepilled and coping

Copes lose effectiveness over time.

Source : me, a a greycel.

Im waiting for my bimax and surgery money, im too young to rope yet

Can't cope forever

Tbh i didn't rope until now because i am too coward.

Also before i die i want to make soyciety feel my pain.

you have the same reasons as me except for reason number 1 as i see my family as an arch enemy as they are responsible for my suffering

I may rope when my parents die, but tbh I'll be over 30 at that point and chances are that if I make it there I'll probably get used to my shitty life and keep going