Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story my psychologist asked me the root of my hatred

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
today my psychologist came in for his weekly session with me and i forgot how the conversation came to this but we started talking about depression, then i told him i am jealous of my moms boyfriends kids (who i grew up with, basically siblings) going farther in life than me. i mentioned the male one is a football player and has had tons of girlfriends. i told my psychologist straight up that women make me angry because they have too much autonomy over their bodies and they whore out on social media. he asked me where i think this is rooted from, i thought for a second and simply just told him its probably "jealousy because i cant get one" and the conversation ended there

you HAve MotHER isSuEs

Therapists are kikes tbh. You’re just a number to them and they’ll most likely just peresribe you bullshit meds

You shouldn’t give your psychologist to much information

wow "hates that women post their bodies on social media" what a crime huh
That the-rapist is obviously trying to dig deeper into your pysche so you would reveal more eventually.

You need to redherringmaxx, act like a normie, don't say incriminating stuff

Let me guess what that jew faggot told you: strong dependency on mother, lack of personal security ,etc... (normalfaggotry stuff)
spend your money wisely, therapists are frauds, you are just paying to talk to a normie

Let me guess what that jew faggot told you: strong dependency on mother, lack of personal security ,etc... (normalfaggotry stuff)
spend your money wisely, therapists are frauds, you are just paying to talk to a normie
im not paying. im required

school/court
Fuck those faggots, know that they are creating a potential ER with stuff like this.
Why the fuck can't your cucked school understand that you need a bitch that sucks your dick and they should make appointments with bitches in your school, not appointment with hebrew pieces of shit.