Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My professors talked to me more than my own peers today

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
If a guy doesn't look like Zac Efron, Justin Bieber, or Alexander Ludwig - he is invisible to most foids. Getting a degree is on my "bucket list", but I feel like my life is already over. I will always be ugly, and the teenagelovepill is real - I can never get back those years. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Last edited:
If a guy doesn't look like Zac Efron, Justin Bieber, or Alexander Ludwig - he is invisible to most foids. Getting a degree is on my "bucket list", but I feel like my life is already over. I will always be ugly, and the teenagelovepill is real - I can never get back those years. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Get a robot, a sexual robot and fuck her.

Did you have to take the vaxx to go to uni?
No, I chose to not present them a vaccination card, and instead take a saliva test every week.
Imagine taking the vaxxx only to be buillied lol I would rather kms

IMG 4935

No, I chose to not present them a vaccination card, and instead take a saliva test every week.
Damn it, where I live the motherfuckers are thinking to force the vaxxx.
Fuck them honestly.

Damn it, where I live the motherfuckers are thinking to force the vaxxx.
Fuck them honestly.
Normies hate my guts, I couldn't care less if I contracted coronavirus, and spread it to them.