Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy My problem with the push for female-only education

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
I came across this website today:

I don't care much about how foids are educated. They will chase after Chad regardless. At worst, they'll become more skilled and displace men in high-skill jobs, but the female mind has its limits so they'll still rely mostly on the halo effect from their looks.

Also, I like it in the sense that more foids in female-only schools means less of them polluting the mixed-gender ones with their toxic femininity.

However, here's the main problem - as expected, at least in the USA, it seems there is a huge disparity between the number of male-only colleges (4) vs the female-only ones (30+):

It's probably similar in the case of schools.

They're pushing for such privileges for foids in order to lift them out of their "oppression" or whatever while ignoring how men are the oppressed ones.

So most boys and men are still forced to attend mixed-gender educational institutions, where the educational program mostly caters to the foids' way of thinking and learning. Even if there's 1 foid in a whole educational institution, everything will still be catered to her needs.

Separating genders is retarded because it may make more normies grow into socially disabled mentalcels who never learned to deal with women

Separating genders is retarded because it may make more normies grow into socially disabled mentalcels who never learned to deal with women
Unable to deal with women, possibly, but not socially disabled. They can still socialize with their classmates and there should be less bullying because normies won't be trying to "prove" themselves in front of foids by pushing others down.

Lol, you're elevating the "ability" to communicate with a woman to the level of quantum physics. You probably went to a mixed school, did you learn how to "communicate" with women and get them into bed? Boys-only schools have been around for hundreds of years, from boarding schools to cadet schools, and I doubt very much that their graduates are socially retarded.