Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel my problem with my cousin

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
my cousin moved in one day because he lost his job which in itself I have no problem with. I talked to him once prior to this when i was like 7 years old so 13 years ago.

the first thing he did when he got into the house was enter my room at like 11 pm at night and stay there talking to me about random crap. I have no problem with this.

things started to become a problem when he started to boss me around randomly and gave me bullshit advice. For example he told me to take my savings and do day trading with it, buy lots of crypto, approach women that are working and ask them out, etc

On another occasion he entered my room while i was taking a nap and started throwing stuff on my dresser into the drawers where i keep my clothes and yelling because he didn’t like how i arranged stuff in my room. he makes these bullshit assumptions about me without asking

my breaking point was him trying to get me to help him move shit and when I was reluctant to do so, he took my computer out of my room. I started yelling at him and he got in my face and threatened to knock me out. afterwards he said he’d never talk to me again and called me a baby. As if i’ve somehow wronged him by disobeying his orders. I see him never talking to me again as a massive win

He lives with you still?

It's your place. Just kick him TF out

Keep a gun with you you can legally kill in self defence.
I wish i had a gun i would slaughter and kill my cousins after torturing them (in stardew valley)